Your Siblings

Dear Sister,

God I love you so much. You have been my best friend forever and I will always love you and probably talk to you everyday when I am older. Even though your older than me but quieter than me we get along so well. We always team up against mom and give each other looks when she gets pissed. Mom always seems to get pissed at you doesn't she. Even though you throw gum at me in the car instead of giving it to me so it doesn't get lost you are still the best. Thank you for putting up with my weird music and my weird habits. Even though  you hate when I sing you still let me do it. I love you so much and no one could ever replace you.

Dear Brother,

I feel like you get me the most. We have the most in common even though you are five years older than me and I don't really see you much anymore. We have always liked the same things and I can honestly attribute you to having me make this account because you introduced  me to Pokemon. We both kinda live on the Internet and have been the nerd kids and we both suck and sports and we both roll out eyes at dad when he makes us work outside. Even though you don't really know when to stop talking when things are bad, know that I will always be there to stop you. I love playing smash bros with you and going through our various combos and staying on our toon link and robin combo until we win. Or doing the double villager and just planting trees all the time. I miss having you drive me home from school and having us talk about video games and what anime we had watched recently or what we learned in school or when you were doing senior assassin I had to make sure no one would get you when you would run into the house. I miss you and I love you so much. I can't wait to see you again.

Love,
Eleanor Jane