Somebody You Don't Talk to as Much as You Would Like

Dear Underrated,

I would like to talk to you more because you are really interesting. I've always been you friend but no the one that I would go out with. I haven't had a class with you in so many years I feel like thats why we don't talk. Your friends are the exact opposite of my friends.

But in the end you aren't like them. You seem way more honest and way less fake. You know your friends are basically all bitches and you go with it anyway. You've told them that they are mean and you've left them because you'd rather be by yourself than with them. They retaliated and you stood  up for yourself. You flat out told them they were being complete bitches. That takes a type of courage I don't have. 

You don't understand how talented you are. You are an amazing dancer and it makes me want to cry it is just insane(she is like crazy good in any aspect of dance she's crazy). And you are a beautiful singer. You go and say, "No I'm not" But you are. You are incredible. You could tell stories with that voice. You could make a baby fall asleep, even though you hate kids. You need to give yourself more credit. You are just amazing and you should stop worrying. 

I would talk to you, but your friends hate me. They look at me and scoff(it has happened). 

Everyday I will just tell you thank you for holding the door. You hold the door for EVERYONE EVERY DAY and I try to say thank you as I'm washed away in the crowd. But 

Thank you!

You're great. 

-Eleanor