Introduction

Emma Swan is a girl with a special gift, but with great power comes great responsibility. She has been through a traumatic experience and has spent the past 4 years of her life, alone and isolated. She has no one in her life whom she loves, and no one who loves her.
That is, until she meets him.

Killian Jones is a boy who comes from a broken home. He's constantly mistreated both at home and at school. He only has one friend in his school; he's not the popular type.  He has nothing good in his life and nothing much to live for.
That is, until he meets her.

Can they be happy? Can they find love with one another? Can two broken souls truly be fixed?

   ~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to 'Two Souls, One Fate'! This is a new book I'm writing which I may or may not make a sequel for, we'll see how things work out.

Just to clear things up, this is an au in which Pinocchio doesn't go through the portal and Snow doesn't go into labour when the dark curse hits. So Snow and Charming both went through the portal to the land without magic.

They raised Emma in the land without magic and weren't planning to take Emma to Storybrooke to break the curse until she was 28 (like Rumplestilskin prophesied) but Emma discovered her magic early, when she was only 11. That alters things. Her parents told Emma that there was a prophecy and that she was the saviour.

But, due to the fact that she received her powers early on, her parents didn't explain what the prophecy meant because they thought they'd have more time to ease into things. They, however, were not given the luxury which is time. You'll find out why in the book.

As for Killian, the reason he's in the land without magic and is a teenager is because he never became Captain Hook. His mother got into trouble with people who had magic so she forced Killian's father to flee the enchanted forest with her, bringing their two sons, Killian and Liam, along with them. At the time, Killian was only a babe.

Killian grew up in the land without magic and has no idea about the enchanted forest or magic at all for that matter. I can't explain why not without giving away any spoilers so I'm going to let you find out. In my story, in order to make things work, Killian was born only a few months before Emma, which is why they're the same age. As for what happened to his family, you'll see😉

I'll be posting the first chapter soon, so please be patient! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this book.

See you soon💕