06.25 a.m.

Dear you,

It hurts. It still does.

It's been exactly 3 weeks ever since my heart started breaking. It's killing me to have to see you and walk by you more often than before. The world is torturing me. Every time you smile at her, walk by her and talk about her my heart crumbles.

You talk about her to your friends like she's the only girl you see. It hurts to see how you get nervous over asking for her number. It hurts how you never felt that way towards me. That's when I realised - it was never real for you.

You played me and I fell for you - hard. I plummeted down to the void of love thinking that you would catch me but instead you turned away as I crashed and walked away with her, completely oblivious of me.

You used to tell me that she was nothing compared to me. That I'm the only girl you see and that you want to be with me forever.

Those were all lies though weren't they?

Everything was a lie to you. But to me it was the happiest two months of my life and it broke me to see you leave. I can't say it hurts to have you stop caring because you never did in the first place.

Even though you broke me I could justify every ounce of pain because I love you.

I still do.

-06.25 a.m.