Dean Imagine: She's American

Song: She's American By: THE 1975

"A big town, synthetic apparitions of not being lonely,"

"C'mon Sammy, this is a big town, plenty of woman, plenty of bars to go to—"

"Okay, Dean, I get it." Sam cringed at Deans sentence. "Maybe it's time to settle down Dean, you know like, instead of being with a different girl every other hunt."

Dean thought about that, but didn't think about it too much. He liked his lifestyle. He didn't mind being with plenty of girls.

" 'Look! He's having a breakdown. Oh what a let down, a shame, I think he might die!' "

"Oh please, you're fine. Suck it up." You hissed at the guy named Sam. They claim they were also hunters, but by the way they handled that demon? C'mon now.

"Are you serious? In a situation like that, he could've died!" Dean hissed.

"Oh, what a shame." You smirked and rolled your eyes.

"I'm fine, guys—"

"Shut up, Sam." Dean hissed once more and looked over to you. It was already bad enough having to share a motel room. Now, you almost killed his brother? He was livid while you just stood there smirking with your arms crossed.

"He's still alive, isn't he?" You smirked as you reached for a beer and popped the cap off. "Don't be a downer, you know I kicked ass."

He just glared at you once more before storming into his room.

"She's dancing enthralling, I guess I gotta wait my turn."

You met them once again on the same hunt. Dean still made it clear you weren't on his good side, but you still invited them for drinks at a local bar.

While you guys were there, all you and Dean were doing were throwing snide remarks at each other. He was pretty mad at you until a man asked to dance with you. Of course, you accepted the dance with the handsome gentlemen.

"Dean, are you okay?" Sam chuckled as Dean eyed you.

"No." He growled and chugged his beer. That's when Dean pushed back the thoughts of you and him even being close to happening. But still, he was somewhat determined to make you his. So he told himself he would wait. He would take his time with you.

You ran back over with the guys number, and looked up to Dean.

"Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer." You smirked, causing him to blush.

"I said, 'Don't fall in love with the moment', She said I've got a lot to learn."

You became close with the Winchesters when you started to tag along with them on hunts all over the country.

One night, you were sitting on the porch with Bobby, Dean, and Sam. The topic of love, came up. Bobby talked about his wife, but didn't bring up how she died. You decided not to ask.

"You can't fall in love too easily. Love sucks." Sam mumbled. He talked about his past girlfriend Jess, who was killed by a demon.

"Agreed." Dean sighed. You frowned at Deans comment, but shook it off.

"What about you, Y/N?" Sam asked.

"I've had some boyfriends but... Nothing has ever got too serious." You lied. "But, at times, love doesn't suck. You still have plenty to learn about the subject in general. There's always something new." You mumbled as you got up and went inside.