Dean Imagine: Tokyo Narita

Song: Tokyo Narita By: Halsey & Lido

(this song is only on YouTube & Spotify.)

"So we laid down on the floor next to our brand new bed."

"I am exhausted," You mumbled as you fell onto the motel bed.

Dean agreed with a grunt as he laid down next to you.

  You examined the bed. Unfamiliar, and always new. That's how it always is.

"Just so we could listen to this closer to this new Kanye West."

Your 'neighbors' we're blaring Kanye West. You exchanged a glare with Dean, both realizing "Room 18" was probably a bad idea.

But that's what you two fell asleep to; and it would probably remain as a calming and lovely memory to you, though, not to Dean.

"But I can barely hear over the music in my head."

  The blaring music wasn't the only thing you fell asleep to.

Hopes and dreams of you and Dean's future lingered around in your mind. What if you don't make it during a hunt? What if you have kids? They will constantly be in danger.

All your worries went away as Dean suddenly pressed a kiss to your forehead.

"All these 808's and heartbeats bangin' through your chest."

You woke up with your head rested on Dean's chest, and listened to his steady heartbeat until he woke up.

"Told the driver 'keep it goin' he can run the meter. So we could finally hear Views on some decent speakers."

You all we're on the road again.

You loved long car rides, so you could listen to your favorite music, along with Sam's and Dean's. Maybe even stare out of the window, or fall asleep with Dean's hand resting on your thigh.

"Yellin' every time the beat drops like a cheerleader."

There would be plenty of times all of you guys would be singing along, and even if any of you couldn't really sing, that moment was all that matters.

Happiness.

"Spillin' a flask of Avion in your brand new sneakers."

The hunt was solved and finished, and you all got drunk back at the motel.

Which ended up causing a heated fight between Sam and Dean.

"Dean! Sam! Stop!" You yelled as you got between them— but you we're too late.

Dean threw the first punch as Sam. You widened your eyes and pushed Dean, who was too mad to realize what just happened.

This definitely sobered you up.

You immediately turned around, prepared to stop Sam. Which came in handy, as you caught Sam walking to Dean with his fist ready.