Sam Imagine: Sometimes

Song: Sometimes By: Ariana Grande

"I've never been so caught up, still so into us."

When it came to falling in love again, Sam wasn't for it. He already told himself that Jess was his one and only love.

Until he grew feelings for you. Soon, the feelings became secretly mutual.

As in, you liked him, but he didn't know you liked him, and that other way around, and blah blah blah.

Dean could see it, and was sick of all the cluelessness.

"Y/N, you like Sam, and Sam, you like Y/N. There." He rolled his eyes and kept driving.

That's when all Sam could think about was you. He felt as if, this was something so new and different.

"I never thought I'd be here, should've turned to dust."

Sam doubted himself, honestly trying to contain his hope for the relationship. But, he was surprised how everything became more consistent, and more intimate and romantic. And, you could defend yourself just as much as they could. With that, you weren't leaving anytime soon.

"Dean, I'm serious." Sam sighed as he took another sip of his beer.

"Awe, is Sammy head over heels for Y/N?" Dean smirked.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Let's be honest baby, this is so unusual."

"Who would've known?"

"What?" You grinned.

"We're all as close as siblings are, and we're dating." Sam explained.

"Yeah, I bet if our "past us" found out about this, they would be grossed out." You giggled as you both kept walking around the mall, looking for Castiel and Dean.

"Happy 5 months baby," He smiled softly as he grabbed your hand and kissed your forehead.

"I'm not tempted baby, even if they're beautiful."

Jealously. Insecurities. You would be lying if the waitress flirting with Sam didn't bother you. You would be lying if the detective you guys were working with gave him a paper with her number in it.

And Sam could see it, which meant he had to address it.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?" You yawned as you were sprawled out on the motel bed.

"What was with the attitude today?" He smirked as he joined you on the bed.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You sighed and sat up.

"Baby, there's no reason for you to be jealous. I love you and only you." Sam sighed smiling, causing you to blush.

"I used to be cautious, a little too reckless. But now all my emotions, are all cause of you."

There were times when you we're careful on hunts, and then there were times when you were a little too reckless.