Chapter 1: Sweet Sixteen

Chapter 1: Sweet Sixteen:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikaela woke up to the sound of knocking on his door. He got up and tiredly walked downstairs, then headed for his door. When he reached his door, he opened it and glared at the mail man. "U-Uh...M-Mikaela Hyakuya?.." The mail man stuttered as he gave Mikaela this envelope and heavy package. As soon as Mikaela accepted it, the mail man quickly walked away. Nobody didnt really like Mikaela because of his glares and apperance. Sometimes he wished he could change all of that. He head to the living room to open his mail.

As he reached there, he opened the envelope first and looked inside it. There was money, around two thousand dollars. It was from the Child Support Center (CSC). Mikaela opened the box and there was canned food and bottles of water. He gets food and money from the CSC because of the giveaway in his area.

The CSC is for families who dont have enough money to pay their rent. The thing about Mikaela, that he doesnt have a family. His mom died when he was a in a young age, and his dad left him because he never liked Mikaela in the start.

Mikaela sighed and went upstairs. When he got to the hallway he went to his mom's old room. He slowly walked in and observed the place. It still smelled like her because her perfumes and scented lotions was all over the place. Mikaela went to her nightstand and looked the framed photographs his mom had. He picked up his favorite picture with him in his mothers hands.

Mikaela was just a baby back then. His mom had nice thick yellow hair and a hot body, such as a model or an actress. Mikaela starred at the picture. He looked so happy in that time... Mikaela wiped his eyes from any possible tears. He started sniffing uncontrollably and eventually he was crying. "Mom...I miss you." Mikaela said to himself.

Then, Mikaela got an idea. He went to get his jacket and his envelope filled with money. He stuffed it in his pocket and head out.

Mikaela walked to the store and looked for the sweetest snacks. His mom liked sweet things. He knew this because his mom had lots of candy in her room. Towards the afternoon, Mikaela left the store with pocky, gummy bears, gumballs, and chocolate. Mikaela walked to the grave because he decided to give his mother a visit.

When Mikaela arrived there, to his mother's grave, he placed the sweet items on her grave(1). He placed his hand on her grave and closed his eyes. Mikaela imagined what would it be like with her, he even said a few prayers. When he was done, it already the evening. Mikaela walked back home just wishing he had her back...
_____________________________

Mikaela woke up and looked out his window. He smiled because today was his birthday. He could finally get a job...but what job should he get? Mikaela hopped out of his bed and checked his weekly newspaper for job ideas. He went to the 'job listings' section. There was many to think of, such as being a part time chief, teaching a school, and working full time at a bank.

Mikaela didnt want these... He wanted something else...

Mikaela put the newspaper down and took a walk around his town. He went to a street close by his. Mikaela never noticed it so he wanted to see how it was like. He stumbled across a stripclub called 'Sexy Naughty Vampires'. Mikaela never thought of being a stripper...so he walked in...

The club was more like an apartment. There was a desk with and old guy by it. The guy was reading the weekly newspaper and looked pretty focused on it. Mikaela walked towards the desk then cleared his voice. The guy looked up with a rude glare with him. "Um...can I get a job as a stripper...?" Mikaela quietly asked. The old guy looked back down as if he didnt care. Which seem like a good five minutes he finally replied saying, "Take the elevator and go to floor four. Once you get up there go talk to someone who's currently at the desk." Mikaela thanked the guy and walked to the elevator. He pushed the button and waited for the elevator to come back down. As it arrives, he walked inside it. Mikaela pushed the number four and waited to get to the fourth floor.

When Mikaela arrived there he stepped out of the elevator and looked around. He was in a red office, at the desk there was a girl with short purple hair. Mikaela walked towards the desk and the girl smiled at him. "Hello there my name is Chess. How can I help you?" She asked before fixing her shirt. She was wearing a rather revealing crop top with tight black slacks. "Uh yes. Is there any openings for a stripper?" Mikaela shyly asked. Chess nodded and pointed to another office with the name 'Ferid Bathory'. "Uh huh you just need to talk to Mr. Bathory." Chess smiled and fixed her shirt again, "Good luck."

Mikaela walked in Ferid's office. Mikaela blushed because he thought he came in the wrong time. He saw Ferid stroking his huge cock while staring at his laptop. Mikaela blushed and closed the door. Ferid slightly jump and looked at the blonde boy. "Ever knocked first?" Ferid harshly said before closing his laptop and putting his cock back in his pants.

Mikaela sighed and looked at him, "My name is Mikaela Hyakuya and I want a job as one of your strippers..." Ferid looked up and down at him. "Why do you want to?" Mikaela looked at Ferid. "Well, Mr Bathory...I just want to try something different and this came to mind." Mikaela runned his fingers through his hair. "Haha" Ferid laughed like it was funny, "now... Tell me the real reason. " Ferid said straight fowardly. Mikaela looked away and sighed, "Well there Mr Bathory." Mikaela started then looked back at Ferid, "Every stripper has his or her secrets..." Ferid looked dead at the blondie. "Fine then. You have the job but you need to do something for me.." Ferid smirked at him.
Mikaela looked at him back, "What?" Ferid snapped out of it and looked closely at Mikaela. "You look awfully young...how old are you..?" Mikaela broke a cold sweat. "Ummm 18?" Ferid smiled and laugh, "Your not 18 your probably 16." Mikaela blushed in embarrassment. "H-How did you know.." Ferid smiled, "Like you said...every stripper has his or her secrets." Mikaela looked away in anger. "But I like your style kiddo. You can have the job. Come by at midnight, tommorrow. You better have a stripper name and have a sexy outfit on." Ferid got up and slightly pushed Mikaela. "Now get out of my sight newbie."

Mikaela left the office and Ferid went back to watching videos on his laptop.
__________________________

A/N:

1: In some countries people put food on their various love ones graves because in their religion they believe the people who died will be hungry during there jouney.

You have finished reading chapter one: sweet sixteen