Chapter 5: Druken Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikaela kicked the door open dragging Yuu in. He had tears in his eyes. When Yuu's body was fully in he closed the door. They was upstairs in one of the bedrooms. "Sorry Yuu-chan..." Mikaela whispered as he picked up Yuu and placed him on the bed. He looked pretty wasted from the drinks. Mikaela can honestly handle the drinks, but it seems like Yuu cant. Mikaela sat by the corner of the room and cried. Yuuichirou woke up from the crying and looked who was actually crying. It was Mika. "Mika..." Yuu said looking right at Mikaela. He stopped crying and looked up. "Im sorry for last night..." He apologized. "You know me...Im just your regular, ugly, dirty stripper." Yuu sighed. "You're not ugly your cute...the cutest person I ever saw in my life." Then Yuu covered his mouth. "Fuck...I just said that out loud."

Mikaela just stared at him then he finally got up. "Do you want to make love to this 'cute' stripper then?" He asked looking at Yuu seductivly. Yuu's face went blank then he shook his head no. "N-No!" Mikaela smacked his lips when he heard that. "I know you had sex before. I can tell." Mikaela said before teasing Yuu with his body. He slowly rip off his cape and teased Yuu. "I know you want this." Obviously both of them have a boner but Yuu just cant say yes. "Im only sixteen and your probably twenty one..." Yuu said. Mikaela stopped teasing and walked over to Yuu. "Im not twenty one, Im sixteen too." Yuu jaw slightly dropped. "And youre a stripper?! What about your education?! How did you even get the job?! Why are you so fucking hot?!" Yuu's questions spilled out at once.

Mikaela sighed. "I dropped out of school, I couldn't keep up with it since Im parent-less. Also, the guy who runs this place allowed me to have this job. Its obvious that I dont have any parents because who would let their child become a stripper? Besides I need to money...child support isnt enough." Yuu rolled his eyes. "Its something else too. I can tell." He said. "Tell me now." Mikaela looked around as if someone was watching them. "Eh...what do you m--" "Im not dumb tell me." Mikaela groaned, "I only know you for two hours an--" "You can fuck me if you want then." Yuu interrupted again. Mikaela blushed, "F-Fine..." Mikaela sighed and looked away, "I want a new image...Im tired of being the scary one. Im tired of being the shy one. Im tired. Of being. Me. Why not be the opposite of that?" Yuu sighed when he heard that. "I will still like you for you." Mikaela smiled and quickly got on top of Yuu. "Youre definitely getting fucked hard tonight." Mikaela said. "Youre itching for it, I just know."

Yuu couldnt do nothing about it. All he can do is nod and stare at the blonde boy. "Im kind of thirsty." Mikaela said looking at Yuu's neck. "Get some water." Yuu straightfowardly said. "Oh vampires dont drink water. They drink blood." Mikaela licked his lips. Yuu sighed, "Go ahead and suck me out." Mikaela giggled. "Okay, on your neck for now." Then Mikaela slowly sticked his sharp fangs inside Yuu's neck. Yuu yelped as he felt like a needle was in his neck. Shortly it felt pleasurable. Mikaela was slowly sucking on Yuu's neck. Yuu closed his eyes and let out a sigh of relief. Mikaela stopped sucking and smiled. "You liked that?" He asked. Yuu felt slightly lightheaded. "Y-Yes..." Mikaela licked his lips. "Your blood taste really sweet...maybe your 'fluids' do too."

Later on the two boys were kissing intensly, just stopped a moment or two just to catch their breaths. The kisses were so deep they could barely breathe between them. Finally Mikaela stopped. He let go and a line of drool came out of his mouth, so did Yuu's. "Hurry up and get naked." Mikaela commanded. Yuu nodded and took of his clothes. Mikaela took of his too. Then the two boys got back to kissing.

Then Mikaela broke the kiss again and kissed down to Yuu's nipples. Mikaela took a suck out of one of them. Yuu let of small moans. After that, Mikaela did the same to the other one. Yuu blushed as he twitched below. Mikaela blushed and surpisingly stopped sucking. "Is that you?" He asked. Yuu blushed in embarrassment. "Y-Yeah." Mikaela looked at him and smirked. "I have to punish you for touching my cock without permission." Yuu blushed even more. He didnt know that his member touched his.