Imagine 7: Seth X Reader Imagine

This oneshot was requested by a lovely user whose name I have forgotten, and I am so sorry to that person for forgetting their username! If this is your request and you would like to be tagged in it, then please let me know in the comments and I'll happily tag you in this story. This oneshot will contain pure fluffiness, so be advised when you enter this oneshot, lovely readers. Now, I shall shut up, and let's get to the story! Oh! One more thing before I forget: someone pointed out that I got Seth's eye color wrong in this oneshot, and I thank that user so much for doing that. I've changed his eye color to match the photo header, and if you see anything else wrong in this oneshot, feel free to let me know and I'll make the change. And when you see "Y/F/N", that means "Your Full Name" for less confusion. Stay awesome, lovely readers, and let's get to it!

Before I forget, this takes place three years after the events of Breaking Dawn: Part 2. Seth and you had been dating since the battle between the werewolves and the Cullens versus the Volturi ended. Anyway, onto the story!

This oneshot was edited and revised by me, lovely readers! I hope you like it, and there will be more updates coming soon! :)

You were fast asleep at home when you heard a very distinct werewolf howl outside your bedroom, telling you to wake up. Groaning, you rolled out of your very comfortable bed and poked your head out of your window, looking down to see who dared to wake you up before the ass-crack of dawn; you weren't a morning person. When you did look outside, you saw a jean-clad boy staring up at you, howling like an aforementioned wolf and smiling at you.

Seth Clearwater, your boyfriend of three years, stood under your window and was looking up at you with the biggest pair of brown eyes you'd ever seen. Your heart skipped a tired beat at seeing him and you waved at Seth. He smiled even bigger when he saw your face and whisper-yelled, "Hey, Y/N! Stand back, I'm coming up!

You nodded, yawned, and backed away from the window. While your brain figured out its right from its left due to being awoken from a dead sleep, you yawned and wondered what your man had planned that required him being outside your window at this rather ungodly hour. After somehow sensing you were far enough away from the window that he wouldn't hurt you, Seth jumped his way up the tree next to your house. When he got to the same height as your window, he waved at your tired face before deftly throwing himself into your tornado-wreck of a bedroom. When he stood in front of you, you asked him, "What're you doing here? Won't your mother and sister have heart attacks when they find out you're not home?"

Seth shook his head and said, "I told them I was coming here after patrol, so they know I'm here. They shouldn't worry too much about me being gone. If they forget, then whoopsies! Anyway, I came here to ask you a question I don't want them or the rest of the pack knowing about just yet."

You stared at him, waiting and slightly afraid as to what Seth wanted to ask you; this wasn't something he'd done before. The only time Seth was like this was when he first asked you to be his, and that was three years ago. All these worst-case scenarios came rushing into your mind and you couldn't stop the growing worry as to what he was going to ask you. Was he asking you to move in with you? Was he breaking up with you? You had no idea what Seth planned to ask you and it scared the shit out of you. So, you asked him in anticipation, "Yeah, Seth? What's on your mind?"

What he did next sent your heart to China and your knees headed for Antarctica. He took out a small, black velvet box from his jeans and held it out to you as he got down on one knee. After doing this, Seth cleared his throat and said, "Y/F/N, I couldn't imagine my life without you. When we met three years ago, I knew then that you were the right girl for me. And now, three years later, I still feel that way and fall in love with you more and more each moment. I love you so fucking much, and I want to spend the rest of our hopefully very long lives together. So, Y/N Y/L/N, will you do me the great honor of becoming my wife?"

To say you were at a loss for words was an understatement. You didn't think Seth was going to propose to you. Then again, you had an inkling he was thinking about marriage. After all, Seth asked you what ring size you wore yesterday, so that was on your mind before you went to bed; this was apparently why he was asking about your ring size. The ring Seth bought, which was a tiny diamond ring, shone brilliantly as it sat nestled in the box's protective velvet.

 The ring Seth bought, which was a tiny diamond ring, shone brilliantly as it sat nestled in the box's protective velvet

Tears filled your eyes as you began to cry and beam at Seth's beautiful marriage proposal. The greatest man in your life wanted to spend the rest of his life with you! Was this heaven? Probably, and you were alright with that because your heart was through the roof. After about five minutes of silence, your voice returned and you whispered while nodding, "Yes, Seth Clearwater. Of course I'll marry you!"

He beamed like a kid at Christmas and jumped to his feet, wrapping you into his strong arms and spinning you around while laughing rather loudly. You giggled through your happy tears as Seth set you on your feet, slipping the ring on your finger and squeezing your hand once it was in place. You then leaned your head on Seth's shoulder and whispered while yawning, "I love you so much, Seth Clearwater."

He smiled, kissed your forehead, and whispered against it, "And I love you, Y/N Clearwater." With that, you two shared a romantic, passionate kiss in your mess of a bedroom. The two of you were on cloud nine and you didn't plan on leaving anytime soon.

 The two of you were on cloud nine and you didn't plan on leaving anytime soon

A/N: Again, this is up SUPER late, and for that I apologize. Also, if this is the request that you left, reader whose name I'm forgetting, please let me know in the comments after you read this, I'm so sorry that I forgot your name, I hope you can forgive me! Anyway, if any of you lovely readers have any requests for imagines, preferences, or criticism of any kind, let me know! Stay beautiful, my lovelies!
-T-Lizzo