Chapter 8.5: Zander

So as of now Zander and Ivy are away, but I'm not really going to write much about their past. The only thing needed to know is that he and Ivy have no older siblings, but have 3 younger sisters. They have both a dad and mom, but mom has cancer and dad is always working.

More about Zander, he is very handsome, and due to that was abused as a child and he can every once and a while get severely depressed, but never shows it so he ca be the big boy and prove to his family that he is good. 

He is very good around females, which will be shown with him and the reader. Zander is the younger twin and Ivy always uses it as a joke, and he laughs and smiles even if it gets to him.e has three tattoos, one on his leg and one on his arm, each are tribal. The other arm has black bands around it, like Tyler Joseph.

Zander gets easily jealous, and is very easy to fall in love. He is a bisexual, due to his seclusion of males in his young years he grew to be gushing over guys just like his sisters. 

The final thing on 2010 Zander is that he grew into music because of Greenday and Blink-182, and is influenced by them. Zander will soon replace Jay in reader's life, and will be very happy to be close and comfortable with reader like he is with his sister, and unlike others who fondle over his looks.