Chapter 17: One Day Safe

Guess who just choose her high school and high school classes! Woop woop! 

Your POV:

It was dinner time and I am STARVING! I followed Dan around aimlessly until we reach the kitchen, and he hands me left over spaghetti.

"I can't really cook so are you fine with leftovers?" I nod, "Okay, the microwave is right there." He points behind me and I look up, damn it. It's to far up. 

"Can you help me, my smallness seems to be my downfall," I speak, and Dan comes over to me and helps me put it in and set the time, "Thank you!"

"No problem," he smiles. He grabs his bowl and together we wait for them to finish, and we sit at their dining table. I sit in the red chair, Dan next to me on the orange chair. We eat and talk, and as we are a fourth of the way done with our bowls, Phil joins us.

"Hi Phil," Dan speaks cooly, as he has done this a few thousand times. 

"Hey dan, (Y/n)," Phil acknowledges me with slight jealousy in his eyes towards Dan.

"Hello Phil, thanks for agreeing with dan and letting me stay!" I got up from my seat and hugged Phil, earning a hug back almost immediately. 

"It's no problem really, we just have to ensure your safety." Dan responds from behind, and I go back to my seat. About a minute later, Phil joins us with his own bowl and sits in the blue chair. 

We all et and talk about our channels, and maybe collaborating. Their problem with collaborating with people is that the fans will right out attack anyone, and they don't want to hurt anyone. Apparently that's why that don't have friends, because the 'phans' go after whomever they hang out with. 

"I don't think that will be a problem with me, I don't read comments about me. Plus, my fans are the same way, protective and territorial, for separate reasons. They don't want another Andy in my life..." I explain.

"If you're okay with it, we should make some videos!" Phil's voice is laced with enthusiasm.

"Alright. I'd enjoy that, how many videos? 4? One per channel and one of us all together?" I ask.

"Sure, but we'd have to do it soon since you're going to be leaving soon," Dan informs. We all nod and come up with individual ideas, my video will be with both of them, and they will each have a video with me. Dan and I would be doing a cover, since we couldn't come up with anything else. Phil and I would be doing a skit about animals and our extensive knowledge of them, with a special guest, my dog. And on my channel we would all be doing what I've deemed: The life of an internet hobo. Dan and I would go first, as it was the simplest to do, then mine, then Phil's. I head to Dan's room after helping Phil with the dishes, Phil decided he would watch the youtubers.

"Hello internet, so today I am joined by the lovely (Y/n) of (Channel name)," I come into frame,

"Hello!"

"And today, we will be doing a cover. Something I've never done on my channel, but, since I have a very musically talented guest, that is what we shall do!" Dan and I were sat on the bench for his piano, hands on our keys, and played 'Let Her Go,' by passenger. 

"Well you only need the light when it's burning low

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow

Only know you love her when you let her go" My voice starts slow and deep.

"Only know you've been high when you're feeling low

Only hate the road when you're missing home