season 1;episode 1

Kyra in MM

Season 1 Episode 01
*on camera*

Kyra stood in her closet as Kim was in her bedroom.

"So you haven't spoken to him? I mean I feel like you guys should at least talk. I mean clear things up,", Kim spoke walking into the closet.

"You should help me pick out an outfit. I have a meeting for my app this afternoon".

Kim frowned and walked up to the hung clothes. "Stop avoiding the situation. You need to face it because until you do you won't be able to move on", she pressed.

"Kim! I don't want to talk about it. Its my business. I need you to stay out of it", Kyra raised her voice, tired of the reoccurring topic of conversation.

"You need closure. And until you get it you won't be happy with anything in your life. I'm just trying to look out for you", continued Kim.

Kim: Kyra can be as annoyed as she wants. Its not going to change the fact that she's hurting. She's my little sister and I'll always look out for her. Its my job.

"I'm seriously not in the mood. You need to get out of my house like now". Kyra had, had enough. She picked up Kim's things and walked out throwing them in the drive way.

"What's wrong with you? Are you crazy?!", Kim screeched. She walked out and Kyra shut the door behind her.

Kyra: Kim is my sister and I love her. But she can be so annoying sometimes. If I don't want to talk about it then I don't wanna talk about it. Let it go. Kim just needs to mind her own business.
•••••••••••••••••••••
(a week later)

Kris: Today, I'm inviting everyone over since with all of our busy schedules we haven't been able to meet up as a family. Now that everyone has a chance to be here, I want us to spend time together.

Kris opened the door for Kendall, Kylie, and Tyga.

"Hey. You guys are early", Kris said as they walked in.

"Kim told us to get here early. Something about needing to have a talk before Kyra got here," Kendall told her mom.

"Why's that?", Corey asked coming from the kitchen.

"Who knows? Its always something with those two", Kris shook her head.
••••••••••••••••••

"Mom I'm telling you, she grabbed my things and threw them into her driveway", Kim recalled the events of the week before.

"She has been a bit aggressive lately. But, you guys have to understand she's going through a hard moment in her life. Her first real heartbreak", Kris defended her daughter, feeling where she was coming from.

"I know. I just wish she would deal with this the right way", Kim sighed.

"I think we should just not bring up the topic. Let things cool down a bit", Kourtney spoke up for the first time. Khloe decided she was going to stay out of it, as did Kendall and Kylie.

Kylie: when it comes to relationships my sister is really closed off. And I think everyone else should respect that.

"Mom!", Kyra called entering the house. "In the kitchen honey", Kris called back.

"Hey guys. What are we talking about?" Kyra asked going around and giving everyone hugs.

"Not much. But, now that you're here we can finally eat", Kylie said eagerly.