03.1

Cabo San Lucas in MM

*off camera*

Kyra's POV

I stood in my closet, trying to decide what to pack. This is the main reason I hated traveling. Aside from being afraid. Planning my outfits early was something I hated doing. I could do it for models, yeah, just not for myself.

I looked at my three suitcases and began throwing a couple of my favorite shoes in one of them. Then I grabbed some of my dresses and continued so on. I'd decide what outfits to wear when we were there.

As I did this, my phone began to ring.
"Nooo. I'm busy. Stop ringing", I whined out loud. Of course, it did the exact opposite. I went and picked up my cellphone. Sighing, I rolled my eyes and answered the call.

"Hello?", I heard on the other line.
"Yeah", I responded trying to keep my voice in tact.

"I just spoke to Mama Jenner and I was hoping you'd agree with this as well", he trailed off.

"Agree with what exactly?" The tone of my voice gave away my confusion and nervousness.

"Mama Kris and I agreed that it'd be much more convenient if I flew there with you guys", he cleared his throat. It's like he knew that I wasn't going to agree with this, at all.

"C-Ok. So you called my mother and told her that you wanted to fly with us? I know you're trying to prove yourself or whatever it is that you're trying to do, but I'd really appreciate it if you would just stop", I snapped.

Again, he cleared his throat before speaking. "I am trying to prove myself, you're right. But I didn't ask to fly out with you guys. Your mother invited me. I declined because I knew it would bother you. Your mother insisted and you and I, both know it's almost impossible to tell her no. And as for me stopping. I'm sorry, but, that's not happening. I love you too much to give up", and without giving me a chance to reply he hung up.

Groaning, I threw my phone at the wall.

_____________✍🏽

I drug my suitcases behind me, as I trailed behind Kim with North by my side.

"Auntie Kyra?", she called making me look down at her.
"Yes Northie?", I smiled.
"Can uncle C-", she was cut off by Kim calling her name.

I blew out a breath, thankful I didn't have to answer that. I put my luggage in the trunk then rounded to the side, where everyone stood.

"Kyra, Kylie, Kendall, Kim, Kanye, and the kids", mom pointed. We all nodded and I immediately got into the car. I was not a morning person so being up this early was not my cup of tea.

"Does anyone have any caffeine? I need caffeine. I am begging you people for caffeine", I spoke with my eyes closed.

"Kyra, we'll be arriving at the platform in less than an hour. You can wait till then", Kim spoke up. I snapped my eyes open, glaring at her.

"Well sorry we can't all wake up in photoshoot mood", I mumbled as she rolled her eyes and Kanye laughed. Yes, people. Despite contrary belief, Kanye does laugh. A lot.