.02

Ashley in MM

*off camera*

Kyra's POV

I stood with my sisters as we all hovered over our mom. I squealed seeing where we were going for our family vacation.

"No way!", I smiled jumping onto Khloe. "This is like, amazing. No joke", I smiled still in Khloe's arms.

"You've gotten so much heavier. You have way more booty too", Khloe grabbed my ass making me gasp and jump down.
"You are so perverted", I laughed.

"So plane takes off in 2 weeks. Let's get to clearing schedules. Kim and Kyra you're up first", mom spoke up. "Kimberly, your fragrance release has been moved up to this Sunday. As well as your appearance for your game which will be the following Monday. Kyra, your clothing line meeting has been moved up to Saturday and the release will be on Tuesday", she informed as I sort of paid attention.

At the moment I was too busy in my phone to give her one hundred percent of my attention.

ex-love😓💔:
Cmon Ky. I just wanna talk about it

me:
I'm just not ready to be lied to and hurt again

ex-love😓💔:
You know I didn't mean it. And I didn't lie. Just please

ex-love😓💔:
I'm back from Canada in two weeks. Can we meet up then

me:
I'm going on family vacation then

ex-love😓💔:
I can join...please I just wanna save our relationship

me:
There isn't much to save and I'll probably regret this...but you can join

ex-love😓💔:
Thank you. You def. won't regret this and please know that I do love you

I looked up from my phone feeling like I was going to start crying. I immediately laughed seeing Kourtney be dragged around by Khloe and Kim. It's been a while since I've seen this side of Kimmy.

I screamed as Kourtney jumped on me after getting up from the ground.
"Guys, stop it", mom rolled her eyes as I laughed.

Just like that, I had no recollection of that conversation.

_____________✍🏽

Today was a very important day for me. Today was the day I finally got to do what I've always wanted. I'm gonna get to talk to the CEO of Forever 21. Fashion is the one thing, besides family, that I live for. So to say that today would be on the top 10 of best day of my life, would be an understatement.

I walked in with my mom and shook hands with the staff and sat next to my lawyer.

"So we've already agreed on a release date correct?", Mr.Chang spoke looking over a couple documents.
My mom immediately spoke up as I tried not rolling my eyes, "Yes. We've chosen to have the release April 9th. That would be this Tuesday", she looked up from her calendar.