.04

Kyra's POV

         Once we got back to L.A., everything was a blur. For the past week I've been having non stop meet and greets, as well as meetings. Today was my first day off. I haven't seen Ashley since before we went on vacation so that's exactly what we were doing today.

"Hey babes", I smiled kissing her cheek. Today we were going to spend the day shopping, eating, and just having girl time.

""How was Cabo?", she smirked as I look through the racks. We were in Express. "Cabo was amazing. I loved it. Wish you were able to come though", I pout.
"Me too. I missed your annoying ass", she laughed. I rolled my eyes and shoved her out of the way.

"This shirt looks amazing", she smiled. I looked at it and frowned. "No." It was a blue shirt with a machine gun on it.

"Oh come on. You haven't told me anything about what went down in between you two", she put the shirt back.

"Well, we talked. Lots of crying involved and then we were good", I summarized. Ashley scoffed staring at me. "And then you were good? Yeah right. I'm gonna go pay for this and then we're gonna go for lunch. You're telling me everything", she pointed at me.

I laughed and rolled my eyes at her.

"Babes change of plans. We're going over my moms house ", I say hoping she won't be upset.  "As long as I'm eating I don't mind", she shrugs. Before we completely leave the store I'm stopped. My security guard automatically approaches them.

"It's fine Mark", I smile. "Hey doll", I smile at the girl. "Hey. Can I get a picture?", she holds out her phone.

"Of course! Selfie? Or we can have Mark take it", I smile as Mark glares. "Can we have him take it?", she asks.

Once we took the picture, we were finally out and on our way to Casa de Jenner.
               ______________✍🏽
"Mother!", I yell.

"Shut up!", I hear Kourtney yell.
"You are literally so annoying", she rolled her eyes.

"What crawled up your ass and died?", I laughed.
"Nothing's gone up my ass lately", she smiled. "Honestly you are so gross", Ashley laughed.

"Anyway. I'm starving", I open up my mother's fridge. "Mom all of this stuff is literally expired. What the hell? Even your butter is expired", I hold it up.

"You can't expect me to just go and do groceries every week",she told me.

"Wait. Is her butter really expired?", Kourtney and Ashley approached me.
"Yes. It expired three weeks ago", I set it aside.

"I'm cleaning your fridge. Make a list right now of everything you need. I'm taking you grocery shopping", I began throwing things out.

"You do not need to take me grocery shopping. This is so unnecessary", mom sighed. I picked up my keys then turned to Ashley. "Stay here with Kourt. I'll have some takeout delivered", I tell her. She nods continuing to help Kourtney.

"Let's go. Get to stepping", I tap her ass making her walk out.

"I can't believe I have my daughter taking me grocery shopping", mom spoke as we got in the car.

_______________✍🏽

"Ok so grab that pack of celery sticks", I tell my mom. As I grab a bag of lemons, my phone rings. I look at the caller ID and smile seeing who it is.

Colson🌹🎤

"Hello?", I answer.
"Hey babe. Are you busy right now?", he asks.
"Yeah. Why? What's up?", I ask.
"I was wondering if you wanted to come down to the studio later on", he began to cough letting me know he was smoking.