Suck it. (BOYXBOY)

Hey guys! This was my very first book on wattpad! and I'm editing it and bringing it back. I hope you enjoy it. I started this book in 2012 so I'm pretty much re- writing it. I hope you give it another chance.

  vote and comment ily <3

-----

CASEY'S P.O.V

            "Harder, go harder! " I moaned  as Tito slammed his hips against me. I tried my best to keep up with his pace but it felt so good. He was a regula and I always looked forward to meeting with him. I gasped loudly as he grabbed my cock and started stroking it fast "Fuck! I'm gonn- gon- ". I didn't finish as he flipped us over so I was on top of him. Quickly lifting myself off of him I found our rhythm again and started slamming myself on top of him.  "Tito!". I groaned as he looked up at me with a smirk.

         Biting my bottom lip I became desperate and with a loud groan I came all over his stomach.  He grunted and held me tight against him as he let out his load. I whimpered and laid on top of him, catching my breath. A few minutes later he sat us both up and handed me a wad of cash. I raised an eyebrow and shook my head no.

     "I know, I know. I just wanted to give you a little  extra and I'm not taking it back so keep it." He said putting his hand over mine so I wouldn't try to give it back.  "A little? Tito this is more than just a little".  I replied, snatching my hand away so I could count the cash.  "Tito this is almost six hundred dollars, I don't want it". I growled. knowing an argument was about to take place.

     "Casey , stop being stubborn and keep the money. Same time Friday?". He asked, I nodded and got up, it was almost time for Marcus to get here. I'd just put some of it to eh side for his college fund. I fixed my hair as best as I could and made eye contact with Tito.

  "Are you hungry? I can make something real quick". He said with a smile. I finished putting my clothes back on and shook my head. "No, I'll be fine. I know you have things to do so just go". I said, Grabbing some pizza rolls as I looked through the freezer. 

   "Oh come on, you did not turn me down for pizza rolls. You and Marcus should not be eating that crap, come on I'm fixing something real fast". He said with a stern voice, ignoring my protest.

      I sighed and threw my hands up in defeat letting him take over my kitchen. 

"You need to go grocery shopping, I'm surprised I even found this, you have nothing but junk and about to expired junk in this house." He lectured, looking at the can of tomato sauce and veggie noodles. Pulling out a big pot I watched him fill it with water and put it on the stove to boil.

     "Well I'm sorry all the junk food is cheaper and plus Marcus loves it,he's happy". I say, that's all I want for my brother, to be happy.

    "Well of course he's gonna be happy about sugar , it's alright in moderation but he can't have this bull crap every night we can go grocery shopping later". He says, cutting up tomatoes and broccoli . 

                      I never let customers in my house, but as always Tito kind of just finds his way in here and makes himself at home.  I roll my eyes and open my candy draw. I pull out an airhead and eat is in his face, making sure to smack my lips. The front door opens and I clear my throat and compose myself before greeting Marcus.

            "Hey,  How was your day bud?". I ask as he walks into the kitchen.

"Tito!". He screams, completely ignoring and running past me.

        "Hey Mac Man! How was school?". Tito ask, picking him up.

"It was so fun, we learned about chemicals and the teachers mixed some together and it went BOOM". Marcus yelled making an explosion with his hands". Tito's mouth dropped and he looked amazed "Really now? That is amazing".      

     I played with my hands as I watched them interact , Tito was so caring with him it almost made me jealous.

       "I'm making spaghetti for dinner, do you want some?". Tito asked Marcus, who nodded quickly.  "I love spaghetti we have it all the time at school". Tito gave Marcus a high five as he ran upstairs to go change.

     I didn't know he loved spaghetti.

   I ran a hand through my hair as my stomach started to grumble,loving the smell of the garlic and spices surround the room.  "Mhmm, How long has it been since you've eaten, matter a fact  had a home cooked meal?". Tito asked.

           "I don't remember, I have to go get dressed". I said, walking out of the kitchen and into my room . Slipping out of my clothes I turned the shower on and got in quickly soaping my body off.

         I let the water run down my body and cut it off before I got too comfortable. I wrapped the towel around my body and looked in my dresser for some sweats and a decent T-shirt. I quickly got dressed and sprayed my armpits with deodorant .

   "Where are you going?". Tito asked.

   TITO'S  P.O.V

"I have another Client" Casey replied.

My jaw clenched as I stared at him. "You haven't even gotten  to eat". I said.

   He shrugged "I can eat when I get back". He reached into the candy draw and grabbed a clif bar "This will hold me". He reasoned, making sure he had everything he needed.

  "Well do you want me to stay here ?". I asked, stirring the pot.

"No I know you have to work, I'll be back in a few hours, Just tell Marcus to lock the door or send him to the neighbors ".  Casey yelled rushing out of the door leaving me irritated.

------------------

Did you guys enjoy this edited version, more to come for sure. Vote-Comment- Fan -Love me <3