4-lonely but loved

Here is a short update, I hope you enjoy :D So I wrote this book YEARS okay, Like I'm a grown ass adult with a job and everything now before I was in highschool. It already has all the chapters but it is so poorly written and has so many typos. So I'm just rewriting it to be honest and figuring it out as I go ,so be patient please. 
-

CASEYS P.O.V

        Being able to naturally wake up sometimes was my favorite, I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the blinds. I so badly wanted to sleep in but I had to get Marcus ready for school. I had no idea what I was going to do today, my line of work wouldn't start until later on tonight. Maybe I could crawl back into bed and just sleep.  I checked my phone and scrolled through twitter before finally sitting up.

        I reached for some shorts and stretched. Today would be a good day. I walked downstairs and opened the blinds letting the natural light take over. Looking through the cabinets I grabbed a skillet and looked through the fridge.  After much arguing with Tito, I had groceries delivered. He was right, I had to focus on Marcus's health, I grabbed the eggs and turned the stove on.

       Now I wasn't the best  cook and that was probably why I took the easy way out, I cracked the eggs into a bowl and picked at the egg shell that fell in. Any minute now I could just grab my keys and pick up donuts but no. I had to stick to the plan.  I had to be a better guardian for him.

           I also pulled out sausage and frozen pancakes and started cooking those up, that's when Marcus walked in and I smiled. 

         "Morning sleepy head". I said, he smiled and sat at the island.  "Morning Casey, you have field trip money?". He asked and I raised an eyebrow.

      Oh Shit.

"Yes of course, how could I forget, the zoo." I reached for my wallet and handed him three twenties.  "Use it wisely". I stated , sliding the plate towards him. His eyes perked up.  "Oh wow, this looks so good!".  He said excited. 

          Yeah, I had to keep cooking.

"Come on, I don't want you to miss the bus". I handed him syrup and felt my phone vibrate. It was Tito checking up on me. I put the phone back down and bit my bottom lip. Life wasn't fair but this was just how it had to be. 

   Marcus brought me back to earth as he set his fork down and smiled "Done, I gotta go get my backpack". He yelled, rushing upstairs. I grabbed his plate and set it in the sink . I got another text from Tito and I rolled my eyes.

Tito- Your read receipts are on, Casey

Okay and?

     "Bye Casey!" Marcus yelled, sprinting past me, I whirled around and grabbed him.  "Not so fast do you have the money? Do you have your homework ?". I asked. He nodded and I gave him a forehead kiss before sending him off.

Tito- Casey don't make me pull up

      He could pull up all he wanted because I wasn't gonna be here. I rushed upstairs and took my clothes off, hopping into the shower. I relaxed and soaped off . I had no idea who I was gonna be with tonight, I knew I should probably get tested again , I'd take care of that today. I finished soaping off and dried myself. 

    My stomach growled and I groaned, why didn't I think to make myself anything. They had a starbucks in target. I'd be fine.

                 I dressed in some jeans and a crew neck. I grabbed my vans and car keys before heading out. Being my age and not having friends absolutely sucked but I did have one person I could talk to and that was Lumi.