9-baby, please don't go

Hi Hi! here is an update <3 Please vote and comment 

----

ADAMS P.O.V

           Casey didn't look too happy as I opened the door when he texted me he was outside, he raised an eyebrow and stepped in. He first complimented my apartment then screamed when he came across my cute dog, Binky. "You're such a good doggy , oh my gosh. Hi!" He said bending down to pet Binky. 

          Casey finally stood up and gave me a look. "Adam.." Casey said, with a sweet smile on his face. He tilted his head and my heart started to race. "Yeah?" I asked him, feeling myself gulp. 

         "Why are you having sex with your bully?". He asked ever so kindly, catching me off guard. "H-how did y-"

        "It smells like sex, I saw him walk out of your apartment as I was coming in and you didn't do a good job disposing of the condom." He said, pointing at the small trash bin right by the TV. I was going to kill Tristan. "I can explain.." I whispered, picking Binky up.

        "I know you will, where did you do it? I don't want to sit there..he also marked you up." Casey said, chuckling. Fucking hell, I put a hand over my neck and pointed to my bedroom. "I don't know okay, we've been doing this since high schoo-"

           "You're kidding me, five years!?" Casey asked and I nodded. "I got super drunk and I.. he was bringing me home, we used to be good friends before he knew I was gay and I don't know what came over me..I ended up sucking him up and then it happened a few more times after that and then it moved to sex.." I said, running a hand through my hair.  "It's like I'm his dirty little secret." I added with a frown. 

  It kind of turned me on..

         Casey bit his bottom lip. "You know you don't deserve that, right?" He asked and I nodded. "Casey with all due respect , it's so good.. he's an asshole but it's so good." I said, throwing my hands in the air. It made me so angry how cute I thought Tristan was. 

        His full lips and his stupid smile, I was such a pervert.. I liked when he was mean to me, sometimes. "Next question, are you seeing anyone?" I asked Casey, crossing my arms and siting beside him. He rolled his eyes. "I'm single and grown." He said, sitting back on the couch and stretching. 

            I nodded and turned to him "Welcome to my Humble Abode, make yourself at home." I said, he rolled his eyes and sat on the couch. "Haha so funny, but seriously this place is actually so cute." He said, looking around the front room.  "Thank you, in the summer I used to run a small business and it helped pay the bills for awhile". Casey looked at my manga shelf in awe before turning to the kitchen. 

          "I saved you that bowl of ramen..well it's actually a lot because the recipe makes so many servings and it's just me.. well Trist-" I stopped talking when Casey gave me a look and walked into the kitchen. "Adam come on, him and his friends literally trashed you in the cafeteria the other day why don't we find you some cute guy on a dating app?" Casey suggested. I turned the stove on and poured everything in the container into the pot. 

          "He's done worse, I'm fine." I said, Why oh Why did Casey have to see this man leave my place. Why did he even start showing up at my place, the motel was fine.  Oh right, it started that night he came to my house when it was storming with a black eye. I rolled my eyes. "Are you gay?" I asked him, stirring the noodles. 

            "Yes, next question." He answered. "So you know how hard it to find someone.. you know, to care about you?". I asked, turning around to face him. He was sitting on the floor with Binky. He froze for a moment and chewed his bottom lip. "I never really paid attention..or looked for it." He said lowly.