2- If Only

Hello here is a new part (: ENJOY! Picture to the side of Tito! (I wrote this book back in 2012, it is such a mess)
--

CASEY'S P.O.V

Finally finished with a customer who had no idea what he was doing, I cleaned myself up and headed to my last customer for the night. I reached in my glove compartment for a granola bar and quickly downed it before pulling up at the hotel. I walked to the front desk, gave the name and slowly walked to the elevator.

Knocking on the door, I was happily greeted as he checked me out and nodded. "Come in, come in you look delicious". He spoke and opened the door wider. I smiled back and walked in taking my coat off. "I hope you don't mind I've had a few drink, come sit next to me". He said. I did as told and sat by him. He played with the hem of my shirt and slowly pulled it off.

He was actually pretty handsome, black hair , brown eyes and a nice military cut. I lifted my body so he could pull my pants down with ease. "You're very cute, you know". He spoke, pushing me on my back and climbing on top of me. I groaned as he started licking my left nipple .He used his other hand to rub my arousal , causing my toes to curl. I hated when they made conversation. I was ready to go home, eat and get into my bed.

Funded by Tito of course, since he was so hell bent on making sure I had what I needed. He bit me softly and I shook out of reflex.

"I am up early in the morning so this has to be quick". I nodded, relieved and watched as he continued. A shiver went down my spine as he lightly sucked me, pushing my legs up, he grabbed the lubed and used a goodamount. "What do you want me to do?". He asked , smirking at me.

"Fuck me" Rolled off my tongue and he smiled as I said what he wanted. I watched him roll the condom on and line himself at my entrance. Balling my fist up I held onto the sheets and braced myself.

No foreplay? Oh well the faster the better.

    He slid it in me and I cried out at the pain. He seemed to enjoy my reaction as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and quickened his pace. Once I got used to him I  threw my head back and clawed at the sheets. Pleasurable or not I was still a whore.

-

I drove home and sat on the couch even though I was still dirty . I just wanted a minute to myself, to stop thinking so much. My hand lazily grabbed the remote and I turned the T.v on flipping through the channels. It landed on Living Single and I smiled. I loved this show. Remembering the food Tito, I dragged my legs to the kitchen and dished myself a plate.

My eyes almost rolled back as I took the first bite. I didn't realize how hungry I was. I was literally eating it cold. I licked my fingers and reached for a can of sprite. I seriously never knew Marcus liked spaghetti that much.

TITO'S P.O.V

                     If I  could get him to stop doing what he did, everything would be okay. Even though he was sexy when he did it. All of those thoughts were going through my head as I stared at the man before me. I hated him with a passion, I loathed him. My father was nothing but a selfish Devil.

"Son,if you wanna make more money you have to take it to the next level..why stop here?" He asked, standing up from his desk chair. It was late and I was off the clock, so why was I sitting in his office.

               "I have all the money I need and want. I'm perfectly fine at the level I'm at now." I said calmly. He chuckled. "My business is going to you, of course you have to take it to the next level". He replied, walking to his safe. Everything I had, I built by myself. I wanted nothing to do with his illegal business.

I ran a hand through my hair and stood up, grabbing my briefcase. "Are we done here?". I asked.

--------------------------------

Okay so this has been edited.It's still pretty short and might still suck but yeah. I was really young when I started writing this so sorry haha,Vote comment ily <3