Chapter 11

"Let me go!" I screamed and began to turn around. "You son of-" I turned to see Elliot. "El..." I said as my voice dropped out. He has this upsetting look on his face. He let go of my arm.

"El, I thought you were Cassidy. I'm sorry," I said grabbing his hand, it turned him around quickly and the next thing I knew we were face to face. Inches apart. My heart began to race. We just looked into each other's eyes.

"Liv, I gotta get going. I'll uh...see you at 6:30 tonight?" he asked me.

"Yeah, but El let me e-" I began saying, but he cut me off.

"How could you say that to me?!" he asked with furiousness.

"Elliot, calm down and listen to me!" I practically yelled. "I thought you were Cassidy, okay? But apparently I can't explain myself, so I'll give you some time to cool off," I said and walked out.

I heard a fragment of his voice telling me to wait up, but I continued walking, got in my car, and drove off. I felt so bad. I honestly thought he was Cassidy.

I was so zoned out that I didn't even hear the elevator ding when it reached the floor.

When I arrived at my building, I walked in the elevator and went up to my floor. I unlocked my door and went inside, locking the door back after I walked in.

I only have 1 hour and 30 minutes to get dressed. I could already tell that the first few minutes or so of me walking into Elliot's house was going to be awkward.

But, I know Elliot. He will understand what happened in the elevator, he's going to be pretty ticked off about it, but he'll understand. I went and took a quick 5 minute shower instead of taking a good 15-20 minutes letting the water run over me.

I got out with a towel around my head and one around my body and walked to my closet. I was looking through everything, but I don't know what to wear.

Then, my eyes came across my black dress that had see through material from the chest up. It was a tight dress that showed off my assets. I love it.

I went and put it on my bed, along with a pair of black heels with a red bottom. I went to the bathroom and put on my makeup. I did a little more than usual, though.

Foundation, powder, curled my eyelashes, gold and black eyeshadow for a smoky look, mascara, did my eyebrows, added highlighter, and did a matte lip in the classic red.

I let my hair down and blow dried it. I decided to straighten my hair tonight. It took me about 1 hour to do my hair and makeup. It takes me about 10 minutes to get to Elliot's house, so I have about 15 minutes to get dressed. I put on some deodorant, underwear, and a strapless push-up bra.

I put on the dress, which I adored. Then, the heels. And as always, my necklace which says 'fearlessness'. I looked at myself in my body mirror. It was 6:14, I can be early.

I walked out of my room, grabbed my phone and keys, unlocked the door and walked out, locking the door behind me. I got into the elevator and waited until I heard the ding and got out, walking to my car. I started it and drove to Elliot's house.

I pulled into his driveway. I was so nervous because of what had happened earlier today before we left the precinct. But, I began to knock on the door, but I noticed that it was open a bit.

I heard a woman yelling. Kathy. I was not fixing to let her take MY guy or yell at him. I walked in, neither of them noticing. I was being as quiet as possible.

Then, I noticed Kathy leaned in and was kissing Elliot. He looked disgusted and quickly pushed her off and began yelling.

"Kathy, what are you thinking?! You need to back off. We are done! We got a divorce for a reason, we are not in love anymore!" he yelled at her.

"I have one question. Is the reason we divorced because of Olivia?" she says with this tone, that I hated.

I felt my face get hot at the mention of my name. 'Why would she put me into this?' I think.

"Of course not!" Elliot said back to her. "But I'll tell you this, I'm glad we are divorced because now I finally get the chance that I've always wanted with her and I'll be sure that you don't mess this up for Olivia and I!" he yelled. Then, I heard a slap.

I tensed up and walked in. I put my stuff on the couch. There was no way he was fixing to get that.

"What do you think you are doing?!" I was furious. "First off you do not kiss him or slap him. You had your chance and guess what? You screwed it up. Now it's my turn. I want you out of here," I said to her.

"Oh yeah? You can't kick me out of my ex-husband's home," she said to me rolling her eyes. "And I would love to see you try to kick me out," she added on. I got in front of Elliot.

"You do not want to push my limits," I said to her. "Now back. Off," I said.

"You can't just stand there and tell me what to do," she said to me. I was done.

Elliot was not fixing to get treated like this. Not on my watch. I stood there with this mad look on my face and she stood there with this 'what are you gonna do about it' look.

I slapped her as hard as I could in the face. And I hit hard. She immediately grabbed her face.

"Now, get out of his house," I said to her. She scoffed. I knew what she wanted to say to me so I cut her off before she even said it.

"Call me what you are thinking about calling me and I'll slap you harder," She grabbed her stuff and walked out. Elliot could tell I was ticked.

"Liv, let me explain," he said to me, putting his hand on my arm.