Chapter 25

{still in third person POV}
"...guilty, your honor," the young woman in the jury says as she looks at the judge.

"Mr. Greenly you are hereby sentenced to life with no parole in Rikers. Court is adjourned," the judge says as she bangs her gavel and everyone began to walk out of the courtroom.

Olivia's POV
I was met up with Carrie as soon as we walked out of that courtroom.

"Carrie, are you alright?" I asked her as she stopped.

"Yes. Thank you...if I wouldn't have testified, he'd be out there doing God knows what to other people and their families," she said to me as she made all kinds of commotion with her hands.

"I'm proud of you, Carrie. You did a great job," I said to her.

"Thank you...for everything Olivia," she said before walking off.

Then, I felt arms around my waist and jumped. I turned around to find it was just Elliot.

"You scared the life out of me Elliot!" I said as I laughed.

"I'm sorry, love," he said as we kissed. I placed my hands on his face and pulled back a little.

"I love you," I said as I looked into his eyes.

"I love you so much more," he said as he kissed me once more.

"Babe?" I asked.

"Yes?" he answered back as he smiled at me.

"Can we go do something?" I asked as I placed my arms around his neck.

"Oh we can go do something," he said as he smirked and pulled me close. I laughed and turned away.

"You're so stupid," I said as I continued to laugh. "What I meant was could we maybe go out...like dinner and then go home and cuddle?" I asked in a sweet tone. He laughed and said yes.

We got in his car and drove to our favorite diner. We got out of the car and went inside. We sat at a booth and ordered drinks.

"I'll have a water, please," I said to the waitress as I smiled and she just acted as if she could care less.

"Bud light for me," Elliot said as he smiled at her and she smiled at him. I didn't like that at all. "So, what do you wanna do when we get home?" he said as he looked over the menu.

"Whatever," I said as I kept my eyes on the menu, although I already knew what I wanted.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine," I said very bluntly.

Then, the waitress came back over with our drinks and asked if we were ready to order and we said yes.

"I'll have a grilled chicken salad with ranch," I said as I closed the menu.

"I'll take a burger and fries, please," Elliot said as he handed her his menu and she picked mine up off the table.

"I'm Erica, if you need anything," she said as she looked at Elliot. At this point, I was so infuriated. I didn't want anyone talking to my boyfriend.

"No way! I totally couldn't have looked at your name tag and read it!" I said very sarcastically with a smile.

"Excuse me?" she said as she directed her focus to me.

"You heard me," I said as she gave me a disgusted look. She scoffed and walked off.

"Olivia, what was that?" Elliot asked me as he raised his voice.

"I'm sorry! She was flirting with you and I didn't like it," I said as I threw my hands up. He smiled at me. "What?" I asked.

"You're jealous?" he asked as he smiled.

I didn't answer and he came to sit on my side of the booth and I scooted towards the window so he would have enough room. He put his hands on the table and I immediately picked them up and messed around with his fingers. I just smiled at his hands.

"Hey, look at me," he said as he took one of his hands as lifted my face to meet his.

"Yeah?" I asked as I looked him in the eye.

"I love you," he said as he put his hand on the side of my face. I smiled.

"I know. I'm sorry," I said.

"It's fine. It's kind of cute," he said as he laughed.

"Kiss me," I said to him.

"Why?" he asked.

"Hooker alert," I said as I pushed my lips up against his and we began to make out.

I opened my eyes to see she was walking towards us. I closed my eyes again and flipped her off. I laughed against Elliot's lips and he smiled.

"What's so funny?" he said as he turned around. She was just standing there.

"You're such a hoe," the young waitress said to me.

"I'm the hoe? Really? I don't go around flirting with guys that have a woman in their lives. I have one man and that's it so you can go screw yourself...oh wait you probably already do," I said as I looked her in the face.

"You want me to throw hands right now?" she said as she got a little closer to the booth.

"Throw hands. Really? Okay...try me," I said as I laughed.

She then hit Elliot in the face and I went from laughing to ticked off in a split second. I climbed over Elliot and she hit me in the face. Then, I punched her in the nose and got her on the ground.

She was already pouring blood with one punch. I just kept at it...hitting her in the face. Elliot finally grabbed my waist and tried to pull me off of her.

"Liv, c'mon! Let's go," he said as he gripped tighter. I was screaming and punching...but I stopped and let him help me off the ground.

"That's what you get," I said as we walked out and got into the car.

We drove home and went inside the house. It was complete silence and I don't know what's fixing to happen. So, I spoke up.

"El..." I said as I stepped closer to him.

A/N~ That was intense! What's gonna happen? Is Elliot gonna compliment her for beating that chick? Or are they gonna argue about it? Let me know in the comments what you guys think! Read on! I love you💙