Chapter 4 - Bullet

After a great day at the beach, we were so exhausted and decided to call it a day.

"Alright, let's just clear the water and set up camp here," I said.

Isla nodded and began to dry up all the water.

"Ugh hurry up Isla I wanna go to bed," Lavena wined.

"OK OK. Not my fault getting rid of water is a longer process," Isla answered.

Just then, we heard the snap of a twig coming from beside us, followed by the bright flash of a camera.

"AH!" Isla squeeled dropping the water.

A middle aged man and woman came out of the woods amazed by what they'd seen.

With wide eyes, the woman snapped a bunch more pictures.

"What the damn hell are you!" The man yelled with a raspy voice.

"Run!" Kyla yelled.

But just as we began to turn, we saw him pull out a gun from his pocket.

"ISLA!" I yelled as he loaded the gun and shot a bullet heading directly to me.

Isla, knowing why I called her, grabbed the water that she didn't finish clearing up and threw it at the bullet, freezing it in mid air. Thankfully, our powers were all getting stronger, and temperature of water was one of the things that Isla know knew how to control.

"Lavena, remember what they tell you in school all the time?" Isla asked starring the man dead in the eyes.

"Treat others the way you want to be treated?" She answered innocently.

"Yes. Now dear sister Kyla, what do you say we treat this man how he wishes to be treated."

"Oh hell yeah," she said creating a small but extremely powerful gust of wind, directed only at the bullet. It flew directly back at the man hitting him in the left side of his chest, killing him.

"HAROLD! You little shits! YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU JUST DID!" She yelled.

But her voice was only an echo to us when we started running through the forest.

Once we got far enough away, we slowed down and caught our breath.

"Guys what are we going to do?! Our tent and all of our supplies is back there with the crazy!" Kyla said.

"UGH now what! If we re-buy our supplies we won't have any money for food. Then what are we supposed to do when we run out!?" Isla yelled.

"Guys calm down its o-" I started just as Isla cut in again.

"Caitir! You're the smart one, think about it. We're screwed." Isla interrupted.

"Well...your right. I knew this trip was a bad idea." I said, frustrated.

"Hey hold on a second, this trip is still gonna change our lives a-" Kyla started.

"Or end them instead." Isla cut in.

"Yeah Kyla, you're only saying that cause this was your idea,"

"How long have we even been out here, like a week?!"

Soon everyone broke out into one big fight.

I noticed Kyla grew silent starring at something the distance.

"Kyla?" No answer.

"Kyla were talking to you."

"Guys look..." she said pointing to something in the distance.

"What?" We all asked confused.

She soon started sprinting straight out of the forest until we were on the road.

"GUYS!" She yelled excitedly pointing to a sign up ahead.

"What does that even say? Welcome..to..WELCOME TO SALEM MASSACHUSETTS!" I read out.

"We made it? WE MADE IT!" Isla yelled grabbing Lavena and hugging her.

"GUYS WERE HERE!" Kyla yelled joining the hug.

Wow. I can't believe we made it this far. I didn't think this would happen. Now all that's left is to find the coven!

Hey yall kind of a shorter chapter but pretty eventful. Be sure to favorite if you liked it and leave a comment cause I have no friends.