Chapter 10 - Memories

I screamed as I woke up coughing up water.

I realized I was in a bathtub filled with water. All the girls were surrounding the tub except Isla and Kyla. They were all crying.

"W-What's going on?!" I cried.

"You're not gonna want to hear this..." Ashley said, worried.

"Where's Kyla and Isla? TELL ME WHATS HAPPENING! GET ME OUT OF THIS TUB," I yelled trying to stand up, but they pushed me back in.

"NO. You have to stay in. Stella put a spell on the water, it's going to help heal your wounds," Belladonna said.

"My...wounds?" I looked down to see my shirt covered in blood. I carefully lifted it up, terrified of what I might see.

My stomach had a massive bloody circle-shaped wound.

"O-OH MY GOD!" I yelled. "TELL ME WHATS HAPPENING! W-WHY DON'T I REMEMBER ANYTHING?!"

"Okay. We were at the park training, remember that?" Belladonna asked. I nodded my head and let her continue the story.

"The hedges that we grew started to lower, and none of us did it." She continued. "Four other girls from a different coven approached us. Then a fifth came up, but she wasn't a witch. Your sisters said they knew her. She told us it was time, and we were so confused, but you guys told us these girls were not good people if they were helping her. I wanted to talk to them but you guys said we needed to fight. We listened because you guys knew her."

"Why don't I remember any of this? And where's Kyla and Isla?"

"We're getting there. The fight began with a massive fire strike from you, headed to the non-witch, but one of her girls blocked it. "

"Did nobody notice this going on?" I asked.

"Not with Zeinas spell. Anyways, we all used our most powerful strikes, but they created some kind of shield. The more we kept fighting, the angrier the non-witch lady got. She said you needed to pay for what you did or something like-"

"I remember her," I cut in. "Her husband tried to shoot us, we turned the bullet around and killed him."

"Good, you're starting to remember. Anyways, eventually we used all the strength we had. It went through one of their shields and killed one of em, but they were mad. One of them came running at us and started chocking me with her powers, of course by doing that she put down her shield and you guys killed her easily. But of course they got really pissed off and threw a fire strike at us. It hit you in the stomach and you fell, hit your head and passed out. "

"Damn."

"Well, the non-witch bitch looked at her watch and told her girls to hurry up. They knocked all of us out," Ashley said looking really ticked off.

"Oh my god what if they took a picture of us? Couldn't they do the Sacred Taking?"

"Nope. That ritual is sacred to our coven. They wouldn't know what it is," she said.

"Okay good, so what happened to my sisters?" I asked.

"Well Lavena's fine bu-"

"Isla and Kyla?" I cut in.

There was a moment of silence as the other girls looked at each other.

"They took them," Zeina said quietly.

What? They took Isla and Kyla?! Why them!

My breathing started to speed up.

"O-O-OH MY GOD," I started panicing. What if they're using my sisters for some voodoo crap!?

"Caitir you need to calm down or your gonna pass out again," Stella said calmly.

"How can I calm down! They have my sisters!"

"Freaking out won't do anything, we need to fight," Ashley said.

"Ok ok, you're right. We need to fight," I agreed.

"As soon as your wounds are healed, we need to train non-stop. These girls are strong and mad. They're gonna be vicious. We need to be ready," said Belladonna.

"Ok. We can do this."

This was going to be war.

Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying the book so far but I would really appreciate it if you could be active and maybe leave a comment and a vote? 💜💜🔋🚪