Chapter 17 - Arriving

We'd been on the plane for some time now. The pilot said we had around twenty minutes until we landed in Kailua Kona Hawaii.

I had just woken up from a short nap.
In the two right seats beside me were Lavena, who was still asleep, and Kyla who was sketching.

She'd always been kind of an artist, but she was really getting good at it.

The seats to the left of me held Chandler, Isla and Stella who were all laughing at a movie they put on on Islas laptop.

Belladonna and Ashley were in the seats behind them with an old lady teaching them how to knit.

Strangely enough, they looked like they were having the time of their lives with this grandma.

Since I had twenty minutes, I decided to browse through some tv shows.

Let's see...Modern Family, Doctor Who, Family Guy. Mom and dad never let me watch it.

I played the show and watched the episode laughing until the plane finally landed.

After we got off the plane, we took a bus to our resort. It was beautiful. It was so close to the ocean.

We were so excited to get settled in, so we rushed to the front desk. There were four to a room. The first room held Chandler, Ashley, Isla and I. The second had Bella, Stella, Lavena and Kyla.

"Guys, we gotta get to the beach fair before it closes," I said as we rushed down the hall to our rooms.

"Beach fair?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah. I read it in the brochure. It's still pretty early I the morning. We could get down there before there's lines."

We got to our rooms and pulled out our keys.

"We gotta get there fast. Everyone freshen up as fast as you can then we'll meet out here," Isla suggested.

"Good idea. Everyone go!" Stella cheered as we split into our rooms.

Isla and I quickly ran to the washroom. Chandler and Ashley brought in all our suitcases.

When we were done we quickly grabbed all our valuables and put them in the safe while Chandler and Ashley took the washroom.

Once we were all freshened up, we ran outside the room where Lavena, Kyla and Bella were waiting.

"Stella hurry up!" Bella yelled to Stella through the open hotel door.

She quickly cam running out.

"Let's go!" Lavena said as we ran down the hauls.

Outside of the hotel we ran down the street for a couple minutes until we reached the fair. A few cars were just pulling in.

Just in time

That day we went on all the rides all day. Even when more people showed up, we had already been on most of them and were just going again.

When we had done absolutely everything there, we quickly ran back to change then came down to the beach to swim. We stayed on the beach and watched the sunset.

---

That night in my room we got in our pajamas. We pushed the two beds together then piled a bunch of blankets on them.

We ordered a movie and room service. We didn't have any money so we just used our powers to control the guy. Simple spell.

Everything seemed to be at peace with our little coven. For now at least, and hopefully for a while.

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm brain storming ideas for the next one losers

Guys wish me luck I have gym tomorrow at school and our gym is so small and I have to run with people I hate if anyone touches me I'll sue