Dang Valdez

Clara POV
I'm heading to the lake were my brother and I meet our parents every year,  I can't wait to see Zoe my baby sister she already learned how to walk she knows how to talk a little bit it's so cute when she tries to say my name.

I see my mom and dad and Zoe on my moms lap playing with one of this but the triangle in the triangle hole things.

    "Hi guys," We say. My dad turns around my mom turns around,  Zoe jumps off of my mother's lap and comes towards me.

   "Cece," she says as she's running towards me and hugging my legs That's her nickname for me since she couldn't pronounce my name I told her to call me Cece.

   I hear Charlie, my little brother coming towards us with his wild blond hair and my father's green eyes.

"Hi Mom, Dad, Zoester so what are we going to do tonight," he said.

          When I was 4 I always thought whatever color hair the oldest sibling got the younger siblings would have the same colored hair and eyes but that wasn't the case when Charlie was born he was the complete opposite of what I've always thought my younger siblings would look like he has wild hair like my father but blonde hair like my mothers but then he has my dad's sea green eyes.

"what we are doing as a family before all the men get together in Poseidon cabin together dad," he said.
"Charlie you are not, by all means, a man," I say
"are you sure Clara because my muscles say otherwise," he says pulling up the sleeves of his camp half-blood shirt and started showing off his "muscles" This kid is gonna be the death of me.
"Well then who's down to swim," my dad said

I was always down to swim.

Time skip to after they've had all there fun because I can.

Jake POV
I was trying to figure out this Fricking Rubix cube for Max she he can win a contest with Emily about who can solve the cube the fastest, loser has to clean the entire cabin for the rest of summer.
    Then I hear a knock at the workshop door. Once I get to the Door the person that opens the door is Clara's dad Percy Jackson.

Puta madre me voy a morir

"hi it's little Valdez, is your dad here," he said I started to shake my leg a little bit

"no " I said my leg started to shake a little bit more.
"Do you know where is, I've been trying to get this-," he says I eventually tuned him out and my leg started to shake a lot. Holy frick that dude is huge. How fast will he crush me after he finds out. I started to thing about the ways he could kill me fast and quick and get away with it. My leg start to fricking shake. A LOT.

"look I didn't mean to kiss your daughter it just kind of happened I'm really sorry sir please please don't throw my small teenage body into the bottom of a lake where weird little sea things will eat me and then there isn't any evidence of a body being found when police try to find me," I said I didn't even know how he was able to keep up with the words that were coming out of my mouth but with my luck he did.

"you did what to my daughter," he said he looked at me like a over protective father who is about to hurt me would.
then I ran for my life out of the bunker.

gods why did I open my mouth.

Max pov
There was a frantic knock on the door.
As soon as I opened the door I see a out of breath scrawny 13 year old Jake.
"Oh my gods" Jake said he started to head towards my bed.

"Hello to you to best friend" I say sarcastically

"come here Dr. Di Angelo I need to take I've got a lot on my mind", he says pointing at the floor in front of my bed. I didn't sit down.

This is my best friend guys.

"Why did you come here", I ask "you hate it here"

"I still do Maxwell", he said "but what I'm here to talk to you about is a very important emergency for people of our age group and you know how us teens are we get emotional and hormonal over small things and we need emotional support and right now Maxwell I need you right now for emotional support all creepy shit aside"

"You're stupid", I say

"Been there, heard that Di Angelo"? he says turning his head towards me "sit I'll tell you everything that's on my developing teenage mind"

"why did you do that," I ask.

"you know when you get nervous Max and how you don't open your mouth at all when you're nervous," he said "well its kind of the same thing but it's the opposite for me I spill out words and they just flow out of my mouth like milk"

"are you sure the milk doesn't come out the other end since you're lactose intolerant," I say

"you know what Max I called you for support not to assault my disease of milk," he says

"It's not a disease your body can't proce-" I say before being interrupted

"you know what you're starting to sound a lot like Clara and if I wanted to hear her opinions I would've called her" he sat up and left a bunch of oil stains in my bed

"You know you're going to clean that right" I say pointing at the stain he left.

"Not if I leave fast enough" He says and runs out of my room before I can get a word in.

"I hate that kid"