6~The Second Night

Jade got back to the house. "I'm home!" She said as she opened the door. Alex was no where to be seen. "Alex? Are you here?" Jade waited for an answer as she closed the door. ^Where could she be? She didn't go out to look for me did she? Ugh if she did, I'm so getting yelled at when she gets back. Jade placed her bag on the hanger beside the door and headed towards the kitchen. She suddenly smelt something. ^Is that... "Tuna Corn Chowder!"

Jade could smell all the ingredients. Tuna corn chowder was her favorite soup. It included ingredients like corn, tuna, cream of potatoes, tomato soup, and other great ingredients. Jade could tell it wasn't quite ready to eat. She stirred the pot of goodness. ^i wonder why she would leave the pot like this to burn. Suddenly, jade heard a thump upstairs. "Ow!" Alex roared.

Jade ran upstairs to see Alex on the floor in the hallway, right outside her door, holding her foot. "Did you not hear me come in?" Jade asked. Alex stood up, conquering her pain. "Yea I did that's why I was getting up. I was taking a little nap is all."
"With food on the stove?!" Jade put her hand towards her head. Then they both went down stairs to eat.

"Alex, I have a question." Jade broke the silence between them. "Go ahead." Alex said as she sat back in her chair waiting for the question. Jade finally spoke up. "D- Do you want to go back tonight?" Jade looked up at Alex. Alex had no expression. "If you want, then sure." Alex continued eating. "Really?!" Jade said excitedly. Alex nodded. "Maybe we can figure out what's going on with those ghost. And we get to hang out with our new friends, right?" Alex winked at Jade. "What was that?" Jade asked after seeing this juncture.

Alex smiled. "I know you have a crush on one of them." Jade's face turned red. "I do not! I mean come on, we just met!" Jade's face slowly faded to pink. "Sure... So which one do you think is cuter, Vincent or Mike?" Alex stood up from the table to take her bowl to the sink.

"Vincent..?" Jade sat staring at the wall. "Ah so you think Vincent is cuter?" Alex mocked as she went back to the other side of the table. "No its just the way you said it... Doesn't his name sound familiar?" Alex thought for a second. "Not that I can think of... WAIT! Isn't Vincent the name of the kid that always bullied you in class?!"

"I don't think so... Or I can't recall." Jade put her bowl in the sink as well. "I guess I'll remember later. You know me, I always have trouble remembering my past." Jade paused for a second, "Or forgettin...We should get going." Jade said after looking at the time.

"Right" Alex responded grabbing her stuff. "But are you gonna be ok, Jade?" Jade nodded her head. ^Vincent... I swear I've heard that name before... It's probably just from a movie i watched or something. "Hey slow poke! Grab your stuff and lets go already." Alex was already almost out the door.

"Its warmer then normal, huh Jade?" Alex looked at Jade. She had her eyes closed and was obviously enjoying it. "I know right. Isn't it perfect?! Not too hot, not too cold. It's just PERFECT!" Jade said as she spun in a circle. Its been soo long since she has felt weather like this. It was the only other weather, besides rain, that made her feel so joyful. They made it to the Pizzaria where Mike and Vincent was walking into the door. "Jade, Alex!!! Hurry up!!" Mike said as he waved them down.

Jade saw Vincent glance back. ^Who are you? Why are you so familiar? Jade and Alex dashed towards the door of the restaurant. "Welcome back." Mike said as he winked at the girls. Vincent led them to the office and let out a sigh. "So glad you can make it for another night." Jade and Alex smiled at each other.

"Hey we'll be right back we gotta go check something in the parts and services." Alex said as she tugged on Jade's arm. "Ok but make sure your back before those things start moving." Mike said nodding at Vincent. "We will!" Jade and Alex said in unison as they skipped down the hallway. "Do you think they'll be there?" Alex asked as Jade grabbed the door nob of the Parts and Services door. Jade froze. She looked at Alex. "Shhh let's see." Jade cracked opened the door. Alex peeked in below Jade. They saw two figures. "The puppet and Fredbear?" Alex looked up at Jade who was trying to hear they're conversation.

~~~~~~

"Marionette, you know that's not smart." Fred said as he paced back and forth. "Why can't we just tell her to jog her memory?" Marionette folded her arms. "Because she needs to find out on her own!!! If we tell her she probably wont exactly remember and think we were lying." Fred slammed his hands on the table. Marionette bowed her head. "Why would she not believe us? She was there. She saw everything."

"He knocked her out remember. He hit her pretty hard." Fred said as he heard the night guards come in. "They're here. So is Jade and Alex." Marionette looked up. "Are they here to see us?" Fred nodded. They sat in silence as the guards passed the Service room. After they were sure the guards were in the office they continued to talk but they whispered. "Let's hope Jade and Alex come here alone." Fred said as he stood in front of Marionette. "Now remember don't say anything." The door cracked open. "They're here." Marionette whispered to Fred. "I know."

~~~~~~

"You can come in, it's rude to eavesdrop you know." Fredbear said to the girls. Jade and Alex looked at each other then opened the door. "Forgive us, but about the other night..." Alex started to talk when Jade interrupted. "What don't I remember?!?!" Fredbear and Puppet looked at eachother. Puppet was begging him to tell Jade through her eyes. Fredbear shook his head then looked at Jade. "Your past."