8~ "Vincent.. Who are you?"

"What took you so long?" Mike asked as Jade and Alex walked into the office. "They were apparently telling secrets." Vincent said walking up behind them. Mike glanced at him and back at the girls. "Well, while you were telling your 'secrets,' Chica decided to move off stage and disappear somewhere." Vincent walked behind Mike's chair, looking over to see the cameras. "Did you check the kitchen?" Mike looked up and hit the kitchen camera button. "Yeah, but the camera's dead. It's just audio." Suddenly, they all here a crash from what sounded like pans. "What was that?!" Alex said looking at Mike. "Might be Chica." Vincent said, still staring at the black screen. "Or it could be an intruder!!" Alex said panicky. Jade stepped behind Alex, getting away from the door. She stared back at the darkness. 

"Please, why would someone break into here?" Vincent said, glaring at Alex. "Um, a thief, who  wants money." Alex and Vincent both stared at each other for a bit, until another crash happened again. Alex jumped, "Ugh, whatever, I'm checking it out." She stormed out the room. "Alex!" Jade said and started after her. Mike stopped her. "I'll go with her, just stay here." Mike left the room as Vincent sat down and Jade stared out the door in worry.

"D-do you think they'll be ok?" Jade asked. Vincent sighed. "I honestly don't think it's an intruder. The only logical answer is that it's Chica. You know, the only animatronic that's missing!!! God, you're friend isn't too bright is she." Jade turned to look at Vincent. "Alex is actually really smart! She smarter than me." Vincent turned his chair to look at Jade. She continued, staring at the ground. "She's also really cautious, and sometimes can be overprotective of me. Which is a good thing, because it means she loves me. She doesn't want me to get hurt. But... it could also be a bad thing, too..." 

Vincent stood up and got close to Jade. "Really? How so?" He smiled, taking a another step. Jade took a step back. "oh.. um... W-well, I'm afraid she might risk her life for mine one day. I-I can't have that happen.." At this point, Jade was against the wall. Vincent was really close to her. He put his hand up against the wall beside her shoulder. "Hm, sounds like you got an amazing friend." Vincent put his face really close to Jade's, smiling very flirtatiously. "Uhh..umm.. y-y-yea, ssshee's t-t-the b-best..." Jade said. ^W-what's going on? Why is he so close? Why can't I speak normal? ... And... Why does this seem familiar? Who... 

"Vincent.. Who are you?" Jade asked. Vincent stopped smiling and put his arm down. He turned and took a few steps forward, looking down at the ground. "Vincent?" Jade took a step forward. "Heh, don't you know already?" Vincent said. ^Now his voice is shaking. "I'm Vincent." He turned around and smiled at Jade. "I'm just a night guard at Freddy Fazbear's." He then took a seat. ^What just happened? Jade thought. "Vincent, this might sound crazy, but.." 

"Okay Vincent you were right! It wasn't an intruder!" Alex says rushing in with Mike behind her. Once they were both in, Mike pushed the button the closed the door. "What was it?" Vincent said, sitting back in his chair with a 'I told ya so' feel. Mike looked through the window. "We found Chica." Mike said, as he turned and sat on the ground. Alex did the same. They were both sort of out of breath. "Well, I kinda don't wanna say it, but.. HAH who am I kidding?! I told ya so!" Alex caught her breath. "Yea, I'd already admitted that you were right. But I'm not apologizing?! There WAS a possibility that it could be an intruder." Vincent turned his chair back to the camera's and sighed, "Whatever." 

"So, what all happened?" Jade asked. Mike stood up, "Well, nothing really, I caught up with Alex near the end of the hall and we walked towards the door. We both got prepared to attack an intruder after opening the doors but when we did, there Chica was. We started running and Chica chased us and here we are." Alex stood up. "This guy, decided to scream." Mike turned. "I did not?!" Alex started laughing. "I didn't hear any screaming." Jade said. "Because no one screamed. We saw Chica, jumped, and ran." Mike said looking back at Jade. "Oh." Jade giggled a little, looked at Vincent, then looked at the ground, leaning against the wall. Vincent continued staring at the cameras. "So, What time is it?" Mike said breaking the awkwardness. Alex walked over to Jade. Vincent responded to Mike's question, "5:30, we have 30 minutes left."