7~Their New Names

Jade backed up slowly. She watched the puppet walk around the table to stand behind Fredbear. Alex spoke, "Well, of course her past! Why would she remember her past?! She had a terrib..." Jade put her hand on Alex's shoulder. "Why do I need to remember my past?" The puppet and Fredbear looked at each other then back at Jade and Alex. "There's a certain part of you memory that we need." The puppet looked at Fredbear for his approval of what she said. "Where are the ghost children?" Alex asked. Suddenly Alex and Jade saw a bright light coming from behind them.

Jade and Alex turned around and saw the 4 children. "There you are." Alex says as she smiled. Jade turned around to find that Fredbear and the puppet was not there. Jade sighed, ^Darn, I just have more questions. "Oh well." Jade said, then joined Alex and the children. "So," Alex said, "What are your names?" The ghost children looked at eachother. Then the yellow, glowing one stepped... floated foward. "I'm Chica." Then the pinkish-orange one, "I'm... Foxy." Then the purpleish-blue one, "I'm b-bonnie." Then the brown one, "And I'm Freddy." Alex and Jade looked at eachother. "That's the name of the animatronics though. Those can't be your names." Jade said. "JADE, I'm sorry for that she's ..."
"Right." The yellow glowing child said. "We dont really remember our names." Jade looked at them all. "Well we can't just call them the animatronics. How about we give you little nicknames until you can remember your old ones?" Alex shook her head then saw all the children agreeing.

"Would you like us to give you names or do you wanna name yourselfs?" Jade continued. "We can't name these children. It just isn't right!" 

"I've always liked the name Cece." The yellow one said. She was very talkative. Alex sighed, if she was gonna get ignored, she might as well just go along with it. "Alright Cece, nice to meet you." Alex smiled, then the pinkish-orange one came up to Jade. "Can I be May...I-I don't know why but I was always fond of that name."

"Alright, May. Nice to meet you." Jade smiled. The other two stayed silent in thought. "What about you two?" Jade asked. The brown glowing one looked down. "I like being called Freddy." Alex kneeled down in front of him. "Are you sure?" She asked. He nodded. "Alright, Freddy it is."

They all looked at the purple-blue one. "Now what about you?" Jade asked. He thought before he spoke. "Uh-um I-ah, I'm not s-sure... really." Alex and Jade looked at the child. "Thomas!!" Cece yells with excitement. "What?" asked Alex, Jade, and the purple-blue ghost. "Thomas was your name. I'm not really sure how I remember your name but I remembered it." Cece explained. "Then Thomas is your name. But is it possible that if he remembers his name then he can remember all of yall's name?" Jade said. Thomas sat there in silent. "It's possible but I cant remember anything. I'm trying my best but I-"
"Don't strain yourself, Thomas. Take your time in remembering these types of things." Alex said. Thomas nodded and they all disappeared. "Wait, where are you going?" Alex asked as the door opened.

"Who are you talking to?" Vincent asked. Jade walked to the open door. "Me, of course, who else would she be talking too?" She stood at the door staring at Vincent as Alex walked through the door. "Why would she be asking where you were going?" Jade rolled her eyes. "We came in here because she wanted to tell me... a secret. We were talking about it and I was about to leave. I think she's worried I might tell you guys but I wont." Jade winked at Alex. Alex looked at Jade as if she was crazy then smiled in pretend relief. "What ever. Not like I would care to hear your stupid secret anyway." Vincent said as he walked out the room. Jade looked back in the room as she closed the door. There was the puppet and Fredbear once again just standing there. Fredbear nodded at Jade. She closed the door and took a breath. "You ok?" Vincent asked. Jade nodded. "Im just fine." Vincent looked at her in disbelief. "Hm, you don't seem 'just fine'." Jade looked at Vincent with a smile. "I'm fine." And she started off towards the office. Vincent watched as Alex and Jade entered the office. He opened the 'Parts and Service' door. It was empty. "Something doesn't seem right." He closed the door and headed off to the office to join Mike and the girls.