Chapter 2 A new beginning

~Jaden's POV~

"Ahhhhhh" I screamed, waking up in her bed she was panting and sweating from her nightmare. Then I put my face in my hands and sighed, 'what's with that dream I-I don't remember what happened that night, I'm scared'. Then the door slammed out, the blonde beauty known as Mai skipped happily into my room and shouted "Jaden, my little one are you excited? today you start school!" My eyes widen then I looked down with sadness and whispered "I'm scared aunt Mai" Mai smiled sadly and hugged me and replied "it's a new beginning for you jay, they can't get you now jay" I sighed and nodded to Mai, and got out of my bed and went over to the wardrobe and grabbed my new uniform and get ready.

I grabbed the bandages and wrapped them around my chest to make them look flat, but still they did still show so when I was in a male Slifer uniform, that was a pair of white trousers and a black v-neck shirt and a red and white blazer and last I wore a pair of red and black boot like shoes, but I could see that I still looked feminine, I sighed and picked up a very old music box and opened it to reveal a choker, it was made out of Raven black lace and chains hanging and then connect to the middle, there was a crimson red rose in the middle of the choker and with that there was a beautiful ruby hanging down.

I smiled sadly, 'it was beautiful I know it but I still don't truly know why I have to wear it no one will tell', I sighed then grabbed the choker carefully and put it on, then chains surrounded me and wrapped themselves on my body, clutching tigh...

I smiled sadly, 'it was beautiful I know it but I still don't truly know why I have to wear it no one will tell', I sighed then grabbed the choker carefully and put it on, then chains surrounded me and wrapped themselves on my body, clutching tightly onto me. Then darkness attack me I felt very dizzy and then I blacked out.

~No ones POV~

The chains began to glow a piercing white, it consumed Jaden's unconscious body. The light changed Jaden hiding her female appearance, making her look male. Then a groan came from Jaden.

  Then a groan came from Jaden

~Jaden's POV~

I groaned, said out loud "that still hurts all the time" I sighed again and tried to stand but I fell to my knees, pain rushed through me, I tried to stand one more time, I managed too with help from my wardrobe. I turned to the mirror, I look like a boy now (the picture above but Jaden is a lot cuter), when I looked at myself I noticed my hair was growing again, it's not like I hate long hair it's gives me bad memories, I shook my head and walked out of my room and down the stairs and went to the Kitchen. When I get there I saw aunt Mai making something, but I'm to scared to ask or eat the thing, last time I let her cook, well....

-flashback-

"Aunt Mai, what you doing?!" I shouted, I saw the worlds worst and dangerous person, who can't cook but kill with the food she make, standing by the stove making what I think is a roast dinner, I questioned myself. Then aunt Mai turned to me with smile that made me shiver and she replied "I'm making dinner sweetheart, you do all the cooking so I'm giving you a break, okay" my eyes widened and I smiled nervously "aunt Mai it's okay I like cooking" Mai shook her head quickly to symbol 'no'. Then suddenly beeps was everywhere aunt Mai was panicking, I ran to the shove and tried to help but Mai push me away and said "I'll sort this out, now go and watch tv" and I did go but stop to watch, Mai opened the shove and pure black smoke burst out and went to the ceiling but it made aunt Mai's hair and face black and grey, I burst out laughing, I clutched my stomach and fell to the floor and when I looked up I saw Mai's pout face that made me scream in laughter, and without warning the fire alarm went of and the shove set on fire but a towel. I grab Mai's hand and ran and out the door and then called the fire station for help, seconds later they came and put out the fire, "Jay how are you doing?, was it Mai again?" I turn to see a fireman, it was Natsu, I nodded to answer his question, he sighed and ran a hand through is pinky hair and closed his black eyes then opened them again and turned to Mai, who still was black because of the smoke, natsu began to laugh and fell to the fell like I did before, and about 10 minutes of laughing to death he breathed slowly to help him calm down and he said to her "don't cook Mai we all know you can't" all the other firemen laugh at aunt Mai's face when she pouted at natsu.

-flashback end-

It took 2 whole months to get that kitchen clean and fix, 'I'm happy we personally know these kind firemen' who wouldn't with aunt Mai's cooking they come to the house all the time, I sighed and shook my head and said to her "aunt Mai, you know what happened last time, so I'm cooking okay" she pouted but she sighed and said "okay.... For now" I laughed at that and nodded my head. She gave me my apron and I began to make English breakfast, when I was gone with both ate, then Mai ran upstairs to get ready while I was watching a duel on the TV, 'I can't wait to duel some strong dullest' when I can out of my thoughts aunt Mai was standing at the door with a dark purple coat and she smiled brightly and hugged me and we both got in the car and drove off. I looked out of the window 'I'm scared, I haven't been at school before I've alway was homeschooled, when we arrived at the air port, we get out and walked inside and to see a our private jet there and ready. "Flight 504a private to duel academy island is ready to board" I sighed it was our flight, Mai looked at me with a sad smile and grabbed my hand and held it tightly and I looked up and nodded, we both walked to the desk and then went through the door and get on the jet. As we began to set off I felt sleepy so I closed my brown eyes and was about to fell asleep then I heard kriii kriiii I turned to see winged kuriboh, he looked tried like me, so I opened my arms and said sleepily "come here kuriboh, you can sleep with me" his eyes lightened up and flew into my arms and soon went to sleep, I smiled and closed my eyes and whispered "it's a new beginning for us, I hope I make friends" with that I let darkness take me.

I hope you like it sorry if it drags on, I have to write it in a hurry, little siblings are sleeping so I have free time, thank you for reading it I hope to update soon with these little monsters gone... :3