Chapter 4 School!!

I hope you like it, I was trying to find cute pictures of Jaden sleeping but yeah and sorry if it was taking awhile... I have been very very busy😅

~Jaden's POV~

I'm happy I have friends but I HATE SCHOOL WORK !! I mean really I know this stuff already, like maths, history, and what each card does like spells, traps, field cards, monsters defends and attack and special abilities and other things! It's like they think I'm dumb because I do the work then sleep, come on I'm like the smartest but it's funny to see other people's reactions to me sleeping and the teachers shouting but I would love to show my smarts at them but I'm not allowed because of aunt Mai even though I do have test in secret with two different reports, one with fake result and the other with my true results.

I sighed and laid my poor little head on my desk and just closed my eyes for a second then... "JADEN YUKI! WAKE UP NOW!!" I sighed heavily, and opened one eye to see Crowler face red in pure anger, I had to giggle but silently so the don't know what hears me. "Slacker got in trouble" I heard a voice behind me, so I turned to see a boy with black spiked hair and dark grey to black eyes with pale skin and was wearing a purple shirt and a black blazer and I think it was ripped,tell the truth I like everyone as a friend but this guy is a real meanie.

Then suddenly there was a feminine kind voice over the other side of the stairs in the class room saying "leave them alone Chazz"

Then suddenly there was a feminine kind voice over the other side of the stairs in the class room saying "leave them alone Chazz" . I spun my head to see a girl with dark blonde hair and it was down her back and flicked at the bottom, she also had pale brown eyes and she was wearing a white and blue uniform so I think she was a female obelisk blue student.

I saw her smiling at me and I smiled back then the mean boy named Chazz shouted "But Alexis they are slackers!" And she replied with "they aren't Chazz, you are! You lost a duel and was moved back to slifer, so there!" Chazz growled and everyone e...

I saw her smiling at me and I smiled back then the mean boy named Chazz shouted "But Alexis they are slackers!" And she replied with "they aren't Chazz, you are! You lost a duel and was moved back to slifer, so there!" Chazz growled and everyone else laughed at him, I mouthed 'thank you' to Alexis and she nodded in return. She turned back to the lesson and I felt syrus, my new friends then I thought 'ha I've got a friend so there aunt Mai!' I smirked then I heard syrus saying to me "wow jay, Alexis is so nice to help us" I smiled at him and nodded replying "yeah she is Syrus, maybe later we can have a real talk and say thanks" syrus smiled back and said "yep!". For the rest of the lesson we just talked.

~~Bing~~🔔

Finally this horrible lesson with the thing (Crowler)  is over, me and syrus left before Crowler got us. Syrus was still showing me around the school so I might ,the mean word might, know my way. About 1 hour with syrus and him explaining were I need to know and I still don't know my way! 'THIS PLACE IS TO BIG!!!' I thought furiously and shooting my fists in the air above me. I sighed 'I hope aunt Mai is having a better time then me"

~Meanwhile some where else in the school~

"THAT SLACKER IS SO RUDE! HOW DARE HE ACTS LIKE THAT TO ME!!" Mr Crowl.. wait Dr Crowler screamed to the other stuff, who were just wishing he just broke his jaw just to make her no him wait her no it's a him to shut up. Mai was busy playing very loud music it was red like roses part II (don't own RWBY but wish I did I love all the anime and songs😋)  in her headphones with pillows over them and she can still hear Crowler shout about her niece, no nephew in her male form. 'My Poor poor jay, how can she stand this thing! I would just punch him and walk out, Jaden's got more guts then me, God or anything out there please just make him stop!!' Mai thought and begged like the other staff were doing too.  'I hope Jaden is having a better time them me' Mai thought before slamming her face into another pillow crying.

~back with Jaden~

Jaden shivered all of a sudden then thought 'aunt Mai must be in pain, she we be ok she is strong' as he was walking around blind as a bat forgetting what syrus showed him, then Kriiiii~ Jaden turned to see winged kuriboh happy and flied pass him and up the last staircase to somewhere. 'What is kuriboh trying to show me?' Jaden thanked as he was chasing kuriboh up the stair then closed his eyes as the sunlight surrounded him, when Jaden open his eyes he was amazing of the sight, it was beautiful he could see all the other dorms, Slifer, Ra and Obelisk. Jaden turned to see the most beautiful sight the ocean, it was a perfect clear blue sparking water, Jaden's  smiled and felt winged kuriboh on his shoulder and watched the  life around him live. Then out of now where a Rubiiiii echoed through the air, that made Jaden turn around to see a blue cat with four ears and red eyes and on its tail was a red gem most likely a ruby

and Jaden squeal at the cute little duel monsters, the duel monster come up to Jaden and said Rubibi happily and Jaden giggled and patted it softly and it purred loudly and then Jaden said "what a cute little one you are" then another voice was he...

and Jaden squeal at the cute little duel monsters, the duel monster come up to Jaden and said Rubibi happily and Jaden giggled and patted it softly and it purred loudly and then Jaden said "what a cute little one you are" then another voice was heard "Ruby, Ruby where are you?" Then the duel monster named Ruby turned and ran up to the boy and jumped up onto his shoulder and purred when he tickled Ruby under the chin and then he moved his eyes to Jaden. Jaden eyes widened at the boy and blushed and Jaden through 'OMG he is so cute and handsome!' That through made Jaden blush turn to a deeper red and he smiled and Jaden smiled back with the blush still there. The boy smiled and said "Hi there partner thank you for keeping her staying in one place, by the way nice to meet you my name is....

I hope you liked it, that was one hard chapter to write, still I am sorry how long it's been. 😊😅