Chapter 3 It starts now

~Mai' POV~

I opened my eyes and groaned 'stupid sun' I turned and stretched but when I was about to say good morning to Jaden, my eyes widen, Jaden still had the mushroom or winged kuriboh type style but her hair was glowing white. I panicked finding out why her hair was but I turned to see her choker wasn't on right, I sighed and gently clicked it on correctly and Jaden glowed slightly and turned to her male form and her colour returned to normal, it made me a little sad to see this she is so beautiful with her two toned hair, darker on the bottom and lighter on the top. I smiled and stroked Jaden's hair and I closed my eyes, then suddenly I had humming, my eyes snapped open to see Jaden rubbing her eyes. Jaden turned to me and said "good morning, aunt Mai!" I could tell she was excited but scared as well but anyway I replied to her "good morning sweetie, we nearly there" she smiled brightly and nodded and she turned away. 'It's time for new beginning to start' I thought grimly but happy as well. I turned to Jaden to see her looking through her deck of elemental heros and her elemental hero neos, they were presents from seto and joey and Atemu and Yugi, I miss them, but anyway the new beginning starts now.

~Jaden's POV~

I'm so scared, I mean my deck is awesome and that but who will I met and would they bully me I d-don't know, but I
also feel excited and ready, I'm going to duel strong and challenging duellist. I can't wait! Then a voice brought me out of my throughs I turned to see aunt Mai smiling brightly "we here Jaden!" I gasped and look out the window to see huge buildings and the roofs were different colours red, yellow, blue and white, "it looks amazing I'm so excited, I can't wait Mai!!" I was practically jumping up and down in the chair 'I can't WAIT!!' Aunt Mai was giggling at me and I pouted at her in annoyance and all she did was laughing harder and ruffled my hair. Then I heard kriiiii! I turned to see winged kuriboh skipping in the air in excitement, I chuckled and grabbed him gently and hugged him.

"Please put your seatbelt on we are about to land at duel academy island" said the pilot

Me and aunt Mai hurried and put our belts on. And I knew she was excited like me, well I'm still a bit scared if I don't make friends. Then as I was about to tell aunt Mai something, the plane landed.

"We have landed at duel academy island, I hope you enjoyed your flight and thank you for flying"

We unbuckled and got off and said thank you to the pilots, we began to walk closer to the huge building and I could feel my fear take me but I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned to see aunt Mai smiling sweetly to me and I smiled back. We just walked about 5 minutes and then I looked up to see a huge building (the picture is at the top I'm to tried to write this bit sorry) I felt myself shake from excitement and fear but the sighed and walked with aunt Mai, as we entered the building, we saw a man taller than me, he was bold with with a dark grey beard and grey eyes and a yellow shirt and a dark orange tie with a purpley red blazer and dark navy blue trousers and black shoes I could tell he was a kind hearted man because of the smile on his face.

And next to him was a woman I think with long blonde hair in a ponytail and wrinkly pale skin and very dark blue that was almost black eyes

And next to him was a woman I think with long blonde hair in a ponytail and wrinkly pale skin and very dark blue that was almost black eyes. She had dark purple lipstick and earrings that hang down with moons on them, she wears a long blue coat that is a cape at the bottom, with pink frills around the neck, the trousers were black and white boots. I think that person is a girl or is that a male I don't know and the things was looking mean at me but I smiled and he growled, I was so tempted to laugh out but didn't. The kind man said "my name is chancellor Shepherd and this is Dr Crowler, it a pleasure to meet you!" Mai shook his hand and thanked him, and he smiled at me and I shook his hand too. I then said something that made everything giggle and surprised, I turned to Crowler and asked "Are you a girl or boy?"

 I then said something that made everything giggle and surprised, I turned to Crowler and asked "Are you a girl or boy?"

Crowler's face went red and shouted "I'M MALE SLACKER!" I giggled loudly and he walked off with a growl. Shepherd chuckled and said "shall we get you to class Mr Yuki?" I nodded and replied "yes sir and please just call me Jaden" he nodded and I turned to aunt Mai and asked "what are you going to do Mai?" She smiled sweetly at me and excitedly replied "I'm the school nurse" I laughed and waved bye and went with shepherd, as we got closer to my class I was getting scared and I think shepherd noticed it he stopped me and smiled, I returned the smile then he said "Jaden you in slifer red, for now okay" I nodded and then he said "we here Jaden" I breathed to calm myself and nodded and we both walked in.

We both stood at the front and all I could feel were eyes on me make me uncomfortable and I found the floor more interesting, then I felt an hand on my shoulder I looked up to see him smile I grinned back, he turn to see all the other students and said "students we have a new pupil, Mr Jaden yuki, I hope you will take care of him okay" his response was "yes sir" then he continued "Jaden you will sit with... mmh... Syrus Trusdale and Tyranno Hassleberry and Jesse Anderson, will you boys take care of Jaden?" They all smiled and shouted "yes!" That made me smile and I walked over to them and sat down with them and we began to talk. 'I have friends now!!' I thought smiling listening to them.

Sorry for taking a way I had things to do like homework and taking care of my younger siblings, there evil so I had to hide all my things for safety reasons... I hope you enjoyed this chapter ;D