chapter 1

Broken

No POV
After winning the Winter Cup the seirin decide to celebrate their championship at kagami apartment .
They drink , eat some food ,and talk to much.The next day they practice at the gym and kagami accidentally talk to their coach about kuroko.

We need to kick out kuroko said kagami.

Why we need to kick out kuroko ? His a big help in our team.

Because he's very weak after a round he's going to collapse because of tiredness.

And the other saying the same thing that kagami say.

No,riko said were not going to kick out kuroko.

Raise your hand if you agree to kick out kuroko coach said . All of them but not including teppei and riko.

Then suddenly they heard a running foot step came out side door but they didn't know that it was kuroko.

Kuroko POV
After our class our couch riko told us that we had a practice.
I change may uniform into a basketball outfit we run and did the basic training. Then I execuse myself to our coach and wash my face at the rest room. Am going to enter the gym when, I heard  a familiar voice it was kagami saying in our coach .

We need to kick out our on kuroko.

Why we need to kick out kuroko ? His a big help in our team riko said.

Because he's very weak after a round he's going to collapse because of tiredness.

And the other start to say the same thing.Coach  said raise your hand if you agree to kick out kuroko .

Then I shock when all of them raise their hand not including Riko and teppei .

Why kagami why you want me to quit? I thought were best friend and then you want me to quit .You're like the Gom that use me to win in a battle. Then I run out side my eyes were fill of water and I try not to let it fall down in my cheek but it came out.

Then the Gom saw me crying and I just turn around and take my handkerchief to wipe my tears that falling in my cheek.

Kuroko are you crying akashi said.

Kuroko-cchii are you crying kise said.

( sorry I don't know if kise chi is double c and I 🙏🙏)

No kuroko said.

Then why are you're eyes are red and fill of water aomine said.

Because this is tears of joy.

Liar murasakibara said.

I telling the truth.

Oh well we came just to tell you that join our team again akashi said.

If I join you again you're going to treat me like a toy that after using me you're going to trash me again kuroko yell in a angry tone.

You're to much naive kuroko said midorima.

I can step you using my feet murasakibara said .

Were so sensitive ,useless, and selfish akashi ,kise,aomine said.

You're worried about me in a second now you're bullying me what kind of old mate are you ?

What kind we are? akashi said.

Were are kind the gom say.

Kind you're all fool you don't know what you're saying .

All of you are stupid .

And I run fast at the stair in the rooftop and hug my knees .I cry silently ,and I stay at the rooftop for a whole afternoon and never enter my classroom .

Do you enjoy reading the first chapter I hope you like it .if you don't understand . I will explain to you kagami wants kuroko to kick out to their team because his weak. But they didn't know kuroko heard all of it .and then the gom start to trick him by saying worried word and after that they bully kuroko,now kuroko was on a deep depression.
He cry silent in the rooftop .

What will happen to kuroko ? I want to know if his going to change himself? He will revenge or hunt them many question appear to your head.

Just continue to read this story and you will seek the answer in you're question.

Mary G out.