chapter 5

DDY mission

Before you start reading I like to say am back and sorry for not updating but please support my story.

Kuroko POV
Its 4 at the morning when I woke up in my bed . Staring at the ceiling if my room when my phone receive a message .

To:kuroko
From;mazayumi
Hello kuroko Chan the agency call at me this early morning they want to talk to you "they say go to the Hotel de Amor at 5 in the morning "you're mission will be told by them .good luck.

P.s.
Am here in Japan to kuroko Chan.

After reading his text fixing myself and get my key in my pocket silent go out in our house and start the engine of my car .

( I never put that kuroko knows how to drive a car because after the organization take him in his job they train him how to drive,dodge in a knife and other things back at the story.)

Time skip

A person in black suit whose waiting in a hotel has been irritated waiting for his killer he just put his earphone and start a music to play and read a novel and shock when he saw the blunette has stare at him .

How long did you wait he ask?

30 minutes the black man in suit said.

Okay let's begin inside this envelope the documents that we gather and identification of you're next victim .

When he said next victim kuroko however his eyes became moresharp and show a devilish smile.

So that all.

No the agency was hard to locate your next victim because of the order.

When can I start ?

You can start next week and that's all good bye.

Okay .

At home

I enter the house and see a figure that seat at the chair it was onichan.

Ohayo onichan.

Where are you been ?.

Am go out side and exercise.

That all, I know you had a secret come on tell. onichan said .

No I had no secret to hide if I had I will keep it . By the way why your awake early in the morning onichan?.

I buy ingredients for everyone and I will teach you how to cook breakfast so if you're alone you could cook at home.

Okay.

Perhaps I need to learn how to cook before the deadline of my mission can wait to long.

I need to change cloth its smell like body sweat.

Okay see you at the kitchen.

After a few minutes ~~~~~~
Tetsuchan is very late and I look around sight the blunette at the stair his outfit is different a baby blue long sleeve with a stripe and at the middle it says Am a bad boy do you like it and a short that look like a k -pop .

Sorry I take a

That per this day sorry for a short story any thank you for keeping reading this book don't worry before the last chapter of this story the killer kuroko there's a new story I will publish coming soon so once again thank you.

Next chapter :what cook is this ?

Mary g out