chapter 4

Who is the man in black?

Unknown POV

After I arrived in the mansion the first person I see is onichan.

Tetsuchan welcome back my brother.

Am home I said .

He open the door it was dark after he close the door .

Onicha why us dark inside the mansion I ask ?
No one respond then ,I will start to walk when I heard a big noise then they all said welcome home tetsu cha.

I was surprise because this is my first time to had a Welcome party.

My parents were proud of me because I found a perfect job for me.The Paris hired me for the past 2 years in a organization it s called .

THE KILLER ORGANIZATION.

My older brother say to me its a joke right and I said of course and all of them laugh and we eat the food.

While eating my parents came to me and hug me tie .

You grow up taller tetsuya kun mother said.

I sleep early at night and drink fresh milk before sleeping.

Okay would you like to visit us in you're place father ask?

I would love too, I will show you the best place in Paris .

Then after that I leave the in the guest room and go to my room to rest then suddenly someone message at my phone . I just ignore it and sleep I had a fun day today.

Chichiro mayuzumi POV

Tetsu -san why don't you reply in my message ?.Then I think his sleeping because of his late plane off today. Okay ,i will call you tomorrow for you're next mission.

I want to eat some food and I go to the maji some people said there burger is famous so , I order 3 burger and the woman in cashier said "please seat in a chair and wait for you're order" then she gave me a number and I seat near in the window and put the number and look out side the car and road here in Japan are ever touchable and unique .

Because of I never noticed that someone seat at my next chair he's too tall like me but the difference is his hair it was red and eyes are color red and his outfit name seirin number 3.

Hey you how dare you to seat in my favorite place here in maji he said.

Well I just waiting for my order and I will leave I said.

And don't dare to seat in this place again he said.

At last a waiter came to give my burger and I give the red man a deadly glare and seat at my car lemo .

Oh my goodness his back and he will start to complete his mission . I wonder what mission is this young mazayumi talk about.the story will become to much wonder.

Next chapter title :
DDY mission

Mary g out