chapter 3

Coming home

Kagami POV

Its was 3 years past after kuroko quit basketball but am happy that his gone for good now my team is the number one in Japan even without he's help.That day I see our coauch look sad and teppei too they are affected of kuroko quit the team .

That stupid kuroko what did he do to coach and teppei to be sad and worried.

After we practice . I ate burger here in maji same table were I met kuroko and everyone seems to be hunger and they order ,while waiting we talk about our next opponent it was the Generation of miracle.

What I said.

Again they want to fight on us how many times they will challenge us ?

This is the fourth ,they never learn how to give up . And we stop talk that we saw them in the next table the order were there in our table and they eat the food .

Kagami you're the one whose going to pay on this said all of them.

Okay , I pay in the cashier and go home and take a rest .

Unknown POV

Its so good to be home in you're born country. A young man yell inside the airport and a group of people in black greet him

Welcome home Young master they say.
Took the bag in the man and seat at the lemo car .

And straight in the mansion.

Do you think who is this young man that yell inside of the airport?.I will give you a hint he loves vanilla and the word milkshake ?who comes in youre mind.

Well am going to be busy I will work at home and help my parents so see you on my next update .

The next update title : who is the man in black.

Mary g out.