chapter 2

Lost of friendship

Kuroko pov

(At home.)

Welcome home tetsu -chan onichan said.

Onichan will cook some dinner , I will call you later.

(Onichan means older brother)

His my older brother kuroko tetsumi were both live in a condo unit . He love to bake cake flavor vanilla. I love him so much because if I decide a decisions his their for me. Our parents is busy to work in other country so his the one take care of me.

I just ignore his greet and straight to my room to change cloth . After a minute changing cloth , I go to my bed and tears are falling again .

My heart its too much hurt because in what I hear this afternoon kagami wants me to quit.

And everyone in seirin want me to quit but there's only two people in my side riko and teppei.

Pain, sadness,hatred,are attack me all at ones .

I murmuring to my self and I holding my chest it too much pain inside.

Kagami please help me ka........................ga................mi

And I block out.

Tetsumi POV

I notice that some thing is wrong in my tetsu-chan his very energetic when he came home but now his very quite .
He just ignore my greet and straight to his room.

I want to know what happen to him?

I finish cook our diner ,I call him tetsu chan "let's eat before the food get cold " but no one answer.

I go to his room and see him at the bed his look so tired . I noticed that his eyes are crying even it was close ,I wipe the tears that falling truth his eyes.

I heard his calling kagami

Kagami don't leave me all alone kuroko said.

Poor tetsu Chan I hope his going well soon.

I close the door and put his food in the table with a plastic and made a letter .

Then I locked the door out side and leave him .

Because my schedule today am going to Paris for my new job.

Kuroko POV
After I awake in my room, I see letter from onichan.

For my beloved brother;

I found a new job in Paris . I didn't not tell you because you're tired yesterday .I just take off today but don't worried am going to back there tomorrow to pick you up. Just take you're paper in school and pack you're stuff in you're room and be ready tomorrow.

From you're loved
Older brother.