meeting chanyeol again

December 14th 2020

Dear diary...!!! Today I needed to eat something American. So I went to the supermarket and I bumped into a guy with a hoodie and a pair of sunglasses. Then he said I'm sorry and that sounded like a familiar voice..like..like...CHANYEOL?! I was like hey CHANYEOL and put his finger on my lips immediately and hushed me down so that the paparazzi doesn't come and then keeping everything in the trolley,he asked me "So...are you...um...like....uh...coming out with me?" I thought myself (I thought you'd never ask) Oh!great. Oh snap what was I going to tell?! I told him I will tell you later and I ran off leaving the trolley and he was like Kate! Kate! Kate! wait! stop!! He couldn't come out or else the paparazzi would see him.....I ran to the hotel and asked Amanda what to do and she said it's up to you so I can't do anything. She's been acting weird so lately. Anyway I was like plucking flowers every moment and I'm like please be no please be yes like that. And finally I called "ring...ring...ring....ring..."(MUFFLED) hello! CHANYEOL here. whose this? I'm so like having butterflies in my tummy. "I-I'm Kate..I-I just wanted to tell you that um...um...I'm not coming....CHANYEOL was like "well I'm surprised that you don't want to come with me! you're different" I'm like "um yeah yeah uh...okay ....bye!!!" he said "BYE". Sh*t a lotta mess huh?! Oh diary I forgot to tell you today is SHINee Onew's bday today is December14 uh....I love him...!!! then buh bye my dear diary good night...!!!

December 15th 2020

Great. Just great. Mom said she can't get a flight to New Orleans. So I'll have to go through the consequences of...you KNOW WHO(chanyeol). God I hate him!After I came to the hotel, he tracked me down and sent flowers to the room. HUMUNGOUS flowers. And the trolley of all stuff I was *about* to buy. Amanda,mom and the hotel staff was like 'WHAT?' and I'm like I'll clean it up. And while cleaning it there was a note. It was a diary. Inside it there was two dating passes and another note said me to come to room no.328 so I took a bat to kick him if he's gonna do what James did. So then I put on a romantic dress and I took that bat in my hand and I was standing in front of room no.328. I took a deep breath and knocked the door. And the door opened automatically and I went inside. OH MY GOSH. A table right there set for two in the middle of the balcony. I went there and there came Chanyeol in a tuxedo. I was like "uh....wow!... you look amazing!!!". And I guess Chanyeol was nervous too. And then the waiters were actually D.O. and Baekhyun. And they served us "American food". That was the good part and then after eating and finding out what's common in us and then we were starring at stars and of course there were awkward moments and then after 4 minutes of starring each other....we.....well he was coming close. I can feel him breathing. I went him back and I said already it's late I have to go and I ran away back to my room. Goodnight my dear diary..!!

December 16th 2020

Ugh. I couldn't sleep at night all night I was thinking of Chanyeol. What would happened if we kissed? What would have happened if I said yes? And what would have happened if I if I? never mind. Anyway when I stepped out of bed I looked around if mom and Amanda were there and actually they weren't. Looks like they went for breakfast. The bell rang so I got up and there you go CHANYEOL was standing in front of me and gave a broad smile. I'm like trying to tell him that the crush he has for me is not going to work out. It's like I live in New Orleans and he's in somewhere in SEOUL! how will we meet each other and all? he's gonna be busy too!!! And then he stared at me and then I said to him "I have to rush now. So bye." And I shut the door on him. He was still knocking and afterwards he left. I got ready and left for breakfast and I met mom and Amanda and mom told we had to go to New Orleans. There I left for New Orleans happily, away from Chanyeol and then I met Austin and he wanted to talk with me and I said later and I left for home. Goidnight my dear diary..!!

December 17th 2020

Today morning I got a text from Austin saying that he wanted to go on date with me and I said "okay pick me up at 7:00pm!!". And I spent the rest of the day hanging out with Amanda, shopping,chatting etc. Soon it was 7:00 I put on a cute dress and Austin picked me up and we went to a famous restaurant and there it was so romantic and even he said that we should do this often. And someone was knocking on the glass wall outside and do you know who it was? CHANYEOL!!!!!! He wrote on a cardboard saying this

I CAME ALL THE WAY FROM SEOUL TO U. I 💖 LOVE YOU KATE HASTINGS. WILL YOU DO IT BACK????

And I didn't know what to do I mean like should I love him?or should I love Austin? I-uh think Austin knows about CHANYEOL and Austin said he had to go and he left I called out to Austin but he didn't turn back. Then I turned at CHANYEOL I looked angrily at him and I left. CHANYEOL started coming behind me and he held my hand and he pleaded me to love him back but I'm confused and I don't know what to do! I told him that and I ran away leaving him right there alone and stranded. I hope he found a hotel for himself to stay. Okay diary goodnight bye!

HELLO READERS!!! PLZ COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERN OR SUGGESTION! PLZ DO VOTE!

Michellelovespeople
PrathikshaOnew