Am I in Love with CHANYEOL?

December 18th 2020

Ugh! CHANYEOL was so cute yesterday when he showed me the cardboard. And so hot in that tuxedo and when he hugged me I felt so....warm and fuzzy..!!! and while helping me when his hand fell on mine I felt a shiver go down my spine and I should have kissed him...wait a minute. OMG! I am in love with CHANYEOL!!! hmmm....maybe I should track him down. Okay diary I have a lot of work to do. Okay bye.

December 19th 2020

Today morning I put on my clothes and went to Hampton Inn where chanyeol is actually staying. I went to the hotel I had a box with me. I knocked the door chanyeol opened the door I gave the box in his hands and he told me "But you said you hate me!!" and I said "Okay then! I'll take it back." and he's like "no no no no no!!" "I'll keep it safe."he said. And I blushed at him. I saw him what he did and he was blushing and became so red 😳😳😳😳 and he was smiling badly. But cute. So then I left. I actually kept a compass and it's coordinates it says
COME TO THE PARK NEAR THE HOTEL AT 5pm TOMORROW

December 20th 2020

Today I went shopping to find next gift and I finally found it!! It was so cute!! and at 5pm I ran to that coordinate,It was actually a park it started to snow and that place looked so romantic. I was waiting for CHANYEOL and he came OMG! whichever dress he wore he always looked sexy. And then he saw me I said "annyeong" he said "annyeong" and blushed when he sat next to me,I gave him the second gift and he's like "Oh god did you have to give that to me?" and I'm like someday you gotta return a favour!! And I hugged him and left. His face turned red and watched me till I left. I actually gave him a heart shaped chocolate and I wrote
On the 5th day of Christmas my true love told me to go to the cafe near Hampton Inn.
I can't wait to meet him tomorrow. Goodnight diary..!!!

December 21st 2020

Today morning I got an idea to give him a special gift so I got it all ready and I went to the cafe and I waited the next second I sat,he came in a hot sweater and a beanie which looked so good on him. He saw me and sat with me he told "what's in it today?" And I'm like"yeah it's something really special today. And I gave it to him and left he opened it and he found an iPhone 6s that I gave him and the wallpaper was me and him on our first date( remember the date in SEOUL hotel. That candle light dinner in SEOUL) and only my phone number was there and there was a little secret in the notepad which he can't open until 25th December. Now I have to guess the next gift for CHANYEOL. Okay diary goodnight..!!

December 22nd 2020

Today morning I texted him and I told him that I will come to his hotel room at 6:30 am. I rushed to his hotel and I ranged the hotel door. Actually he was half sleeping and he told me to come inside his room and he went back to sleep and I was trying to wake him up but he couldn't wake up. I think maybe he slept late and I was about to leave and then suddenly he pulled me to the bed and made me sleep over him(oh!god am I dreaming)and told me "I love you Kate!" I blushed he hugged me tighter and warmer. And I asked him to take me out somewhere I think he knew a place he got up and dressed up. He took me to the lift and suddenly the lift got stuck and I was scared and I was about to call the hotel for help when chanyeol pulled my phone down and came closer to me then I closed my eyes and he kissed me. He was kissing me (oh!god i couldn't believe for myself chanyeol kissed me..!!) suddenly the lift started to work. We both went back and we both were badly blushing we couldn't face ourselves. He took me to a dark place and he left my and he told me to wait right there. So I waited and then I heard CHANYEOL singing a special song made just for me. And then biggest surprise was all EXO members were there. It was a romantic song and also it was a video!(quel) and then finally when the song was gonna be over he slid knelt down on one foot and said "I love you kate!" I cried with tears of joy and I ran away he said "wait!wait!kate!" But I ran away and came home. Goodnight diary..!!

HELLO READERS PLZ COMMENT IF U HAVE ANY CONCERN OR SUGGESTIONS. PLZ SUPPORT MY STORIES IF U LIKE. PLZ DO VOTE

-Michellelovespeople
-PrathikshaOnew