Getting married to CHANYEOL

December 24th 2020

Sorry I couldn't write yesterday I had to spend the night at CHANYEOL's place oh my god it was so romantic 💞💞💞💞. Anyway today I had to prepare myself for the huge surprise the one I've been waiting to do for 5 days. So I bought a cute and hot dress and a sweater with boots. I got a present for him because something is planned for 25th December. You will have to wait for tomorrow!! so I didn't hang out with CHANYEOL because I was extremely busy and he called me twice. Anyway bye.

December 25th 2020

Merry Christmas diary. Today I put that dress on and I was going to his hotel with the present happily when I saw chanyeol, I ran to him and I stopped when I saw him flirting with a girl. I got so angry that slapped him right in the face and gave the box to him and I ran away in tears. I know how that all men are f*#$ing people with no feelings for other at all. Oh diary I thought he really loved me. I THOUGHT HE LOVED ME!!. CHANYEOL was texting me sorry a hundred time I got tired of it and I said OKAY. CHANYEOL actually ran all the way from his hotel to my house which is 3km. He rang the bell and I ran down and I opened the door and he pulled me and kissed me it felt like forever and then finally. I said "I LOVE U CHANYEOL" and we kissed again. He asked me "do you like my lips taste?". And I'm like anything he just giggled and hugged me tighter. This is my best romantic Christmas I have ever had.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

SINCE KATE WAS BUSY WITH CHANYEOL SHE STOPPED WRITING HER DIARY.
BUT SHE WROTE AFTER TWO YEARS ON THE SAME DAY SHE LEFT THE DIARY.

AFTER 2yrs ON THE SAME DAY KATE STOPPED WRITING HER DIARY.

December 25th 2022

Dear diary, I'm so excited to tell you what happened today between me and chanyeol. Are you ready? Okay okay chanyeol bought me ring!!! And he proposed me to marry him on a romantic roof top dinner! And I said "NO". Just kidding,I said "YES!!" and we even created the wedding invitation!!!

We cordially invite you
to the wedding of Kate Hastings
(daughter of Emily Hastings)
to
Park chanyeol
(son of Mr.Park)
on
14th of February 2023
at st.Pauls church
9:00am SEOUL!!!

mom knew about chanyeol liking me and that's why she let me go on dates with him. And Amanda was the one who helped chanyeol to do my first date with him!! Awww. If I said yes to chanyeol in the first place none of this would have happened. Oh about Austin? well he's dating my bestie, Amanda crazy right? Anyway bye bye diary thanks for your patience diary!!

x-x-x-x-x

What was in the notepad i gifted him?
"you are my true love and I love you my whole life"
xoxoxo
yours lovely kate.
STORY ENDED..

-Michellelovespeople
-PrathikshaOnew
-Vaishnavi
-Reesman
-Sheryl

HEY PEOPLE! HOPE U ENJOYED THIS SHORT LOVE STORY ON OUR CHANYEOL! I LOVED WRITING WITH MY FRIENDS Michellelovespeople, Sheryl, Reesman and Vaishnavi! THIS BOOK IS SO SPECIAL TO ME :) BuhBye! MEET YOU ALL IN OUR NEXT BOOK!