Talking

"What are you talking about? I'm not going to kill my self!" I let out a nervous laugh as I Rubbed the back of my head, he sighed and shook his head at my and I finally sat on the ground in the now cold dojo, I guess he really did find out after all.

"What about it?" My tone must of surprised him as he had widened eyes, my voice was cold and on defence, he would not be able to change my mind.

"You don't have to you know. There is another way."

"Not for this Uzumaki-San, not for this."

"Why?"

"It has to be this way, and that's final. It was written in fate Long before you or I were born. It has to happen."

"How are you going to do this?" I laughed and shook my head, I stood up and dusted off my knees.

"Why would I tell you? You would just try to stop me after all. Now please excuse me, I need to get some things ready. We depart for the Kage meeting early tomorrow."

I turned on my heal, my blue cold eyes softening where he can't see, I didn't want him to see. I knew that he was trying to make things right between us, I finally understood that the things he said were said out of anger and hurt. But as much as I wanted to, I couldn't, I had to do this, no matter how much I wanted to live me life.

If I lived I could really be with Panda, we really could get married, we could have children and when he retires we would move back to Konoha with Temari and Make-up chan and I would try to set him up with someone and Temari could be together with Shi-chan.

Naruto and I could be brother and sister like I wanted us to be, he would be Hokage with Hinata and Sasuke would be home, and Itachi could come out of hiding and live life freely. We could change the Akatsuki's minds and they could not be criminals anymore.

Ichigo could still be a ninja, and not working at the ramen stand that I so often visited.

I sighed and walked out of the dojo, leaving a hurt Naruto behind who would hopefully drop it and let me do what I want.

But of course I never get what I want.

I felt his arms wrap around my shoulders as he was much taller than me, his face was buried in the back of my neck and he held me tightly.

"I am sorry for the things I have said, all those years ago. I want my sister back, I want her to smile for real and not the fake one that I see everyday, I know that you have had a hard life, for all that you have done for our family. Dad told me everything. From how you helped mom and he mistook you for hurting her, how he had wronged you of so many things. How he regrets it. How you tried so hard to protect mom and me and dad during my birth and with the nine tails. How you knew what was going to happen and accepted it all the same.

"How you have done so many things in the shadows and for me to turn around...." I felt the tears on my neck and I reached my hands up and clasped his arms around me neck, tears of my own running down my face. I turned around and hugged my little brother back, forgiving him and opening up for the first time in all these years.

"So please, don't leave me again so soon." He whimpered into my neck as I shook my head.

"The deal has been struck, I cannot go back on my word, it has been written in blood." I whispered, I then broke out embrace and walked away from him, from my home, from one of the very few things that kept me from going insane.

-------

It was mid afternoon as we all met at the gates, Kakashi decided to come along as well as Sai did, with Yamato of course, I was 99.99% sure that Sai was coming along on Danzo's orders but I couldn't prove it, not yet; as for Kakashi and Yamato, I think that they just didn't want to do anymore repairs.

I sighed as our group was more than likely to attract more attention and was most likely to get attacked, the ass holes.

-----------

Sorry it's so short! The next one will be longer I promise!! This book is almost done :( kind of sad yet I wanna focus more on my other ones too...