The end and the begining part two

Packing the essentials and making sure that things were all in order, after all, I would never be coming back here.

In my room was that last piece of what I needed. It was a ring, an engagement ring to be more precise. Gaara gave it to me last time I woke up in the hospital. He said that the red gems always reminded him of the fire in my heart and how It always led his way home to me.

I put it on my ring finger on my left hand, proud to be wearing it.

Grabbing the scrolls and kuni that I had scattered around the house, I was ready.

Are you ready mother?
It is not to late to change your mind, my daughter. There is a way out of this...

I felt my heart rate slow down more, just little flutters are left.

I am not able to beat this. I have to do what fate has set for me. It is to late to turn back now.
It is never to late. She stubbornly replied.

I chuckled as I locked the front door out of habit, before using the seal on Narutos back. It put great strain on my body, but I was able to go where he was.

It is already to late. Just remember what your role in this is, if you don't do it, you know that I will. I felt her sadden in me, this is just as hard for her as it is for me.

It must be done by my hand. I will uphold the promise and vow that I made.

Thank you, mama.

I appeared beside Naruto, it seemed that he was in a bay, dang surrounded the shinobi that was left, a large black mass in front of the hundreds of men and woman with ten tails and was black as night, and trapped in a red barrier, the first hokages I believe. Well all the hokages but it was the firsts jutsu.

"I'l become Hokage." A voice brought me out of my looking around, it seemed that no one has noticed me and that Sasugay had spoken, deciding that I should have a little more fun before I die for real this time, I kicked his head into the sand before standing on his back. My hands in my sweats pockets and I smushed his face in with the heel of my boot.

"And Kaka-Sensei will stop reading porn." My voice sarcastic as the others stared at me.

Making a peace sign I stepped off of Sasuke's back and said, "Yo! Sorry I'm late. I'll take over from here." A white barrier appeared over the ten tails as I walked towards it. I could see a man in a white mask, and I instantly knew who he was.

"I remember you." I whispered as memories of that same mask appeared from when I was younger, from the night that my baby brother was being born.

"Obito Uchina."

Making fast hand signs as I progressed towards him, whispering the jutsu under my breath.

"Light style jutsu: forgiveness of the heavens." Light shine around my hands as the last sign, dragon, was made. Running towards Obito, crashing through the red Hokage barrier, and into my own, jumping high in the sky, I shouted towards the frozen man.

"This is for Kaka-Sensei!" And my right hand, the middle and index fingers, scooped under that white mask, and lifted it up, and planted themselves on his forehead.

The heavens forgiveness jutsu was one that I could only use once in my life. That any user could use once in their lives. It took the darkness away and turned it into light, forgiving them of their 'sins' and basically rebirthing them to the good side.

The down side was that you would take their darkness instead.

It felt like eons but it was just two minutes before I kicked him out of the barrier.