Chapter 1

Kira leaned on the lockers while she talked to her bestfriend Kim "Omg did you hear? Jared is back and he looks even more sexier than last time

Kira leaned on the lockers while she talked to her bestfriend Kim "Omg did you hear? Jared is back and he looks even more sexier than last time." Kim said ranting on about her 'future husband' as she says while putting things in her locker, Kim looked at Kira and sighed "are you even listening to me?" She questioned

Kira snapped back into reality "oh yeah totally just heard what you said and stuff." She said looking at her nervously, Kim rolled her eyes and closed her locker "let's go before were late to class." She said walking towards the class room.

Both girls walked in and sat in there desks, the bell rang and the teacher, Mr.Wilson walked in "welcome class today we're going to be learning about World War 1" he said and the whole class groaned except Kira.

Kira loved History, it was one of her favorite subjects, she liked to hear everything that happened before she was born, things that changed the world in multiple ways, her eyes lit up every time someone mentioned anything to do with history.

"Okay so-" Mr.Wilson was cut off by someone opening the door and walking in and that was Jared Cameron.

"Welcome back Mr.Cameron, I hope you won't be late to class next following days." Mr.Wilson said clearing his throat "No sir, it won't happen again." Jared said looking down "Okay, now take your seat." The teacher said, Jared walked and sat behind Kim, and Kira can see her smile.

Kira wrote down her notes, but then stopped, looked up and watched as her bestfriend and her crush interact, She giggled and shook her head, and went back to writing notes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was already lunch time and Kira walked around trying to find Kim but when she caught sight if her she was with Jared. She sighed knowing her bestfriend ditched her for today, so she walked around the hallway finding a quite spot to eat.

Kira always did this when Kim wasn't here because she didn't like big crowds and she didn't have really have friends. While she was ate, she got a message from Kim.

Kim: Where are you??

Kira: At my spot, don't worry.

Kim: Why?

Kira: See you in class or after school.

Kira sighed and kept eating her lunch , when she saw someone walk up and sat down next to her.

"Umm Kim wanted me to come and find you. Your Kira right?" She heard a deep voice say, Kira's eyes had widen, knowing who it was Paul Lahote also known as her crush. She looked up and met his eyes and in that moment everything slowed down.

Paul Lahote had just imprinted on Kira Cho and somehow it felt different to him, he thought he'd be scared but he wasn't he felt the need to protect her, and make her smile, make her feel loved and that's all he wanted to do.

Kira cleared her throat "um yeah I'm Kira." She said quietly, Paul opened his mouth to say something but the bell had rung. They both stood up and looked at each other "um well, I'll see you later or not, I mean unless you want to because if you do that would be cool but if you don't I totally understand and I'm rambling again and I'm just going to stop now" Kira said in once big breath and turned around to avoid anymore embarrassment.

     Paul smiled at her rambling, he thought it was cute and amusing but then he snapped into reality "wait!" He said catching up to her, Kira looked up at him "I'll walk you to your next class." He said smiling at her "I'll carry your bag too" he added in and her eyes widen and all Kira could do was nod and keep walking.

     Kira and Paul walked into Mr.Cho's class, who which was also her father, he teaches geometry and as much as she loves him sometimes he would embarrass her to no end, Kira sat in a desk in the back and Paul sat right next to her, Kira looked at him and he just smiled at her, she immediately looked away.

     "Okay class, I need Tom, Bryan, and Michelle up to the board to solve those problems. Come on up." Mr.Cho said watching as they solved the problem, later in the class he taught them Scale Factor which he gave them a paper for them to write down notes.

     Paul stared at her during the whole class period, watching her every move, she felt his gaze burning through her skull, the class was quiet and she heard someone clear throat, Kira looked up to see her father staring at them "Mr.Lahote if you would stop staring at my daughter, you would probably learn something today." Mr.Cho said glaring at him and Paul looked back and forth between them surprised and Kira sighed and messed with her fingers

     The bell rang and everyone left class, except Kira, she walked up to her fathers desk and he looked up at her "what?" He asked her with a confused look, Kira looked at him in disbelief "Your just going to ask what? Dad you embarrassed me agai...

     The bell rang and everyone left class, except Kira, she walked up to her fathers desk and he looked up at her "what?" He asked her with a confused look, Kira looked at him in disbelief "Your just going to ask what? Dad you embarrassed me again!" She said to him "well didn't you say you wanted to make friends, get attention." He asked even more confused.

     "Dad that was a long time ago, and if I wanted to get attention I could set myself on fire." She said to him sighing "but then you'd be dead." He said to her "exactly" she said frowning "I just wish it wasn't hard for me to make friends." She stated looking at the ground, Kal looked at his daughter sadly and went to hug her "hey, it's okay, you have Kim right? You only need one in life really." Kal said to his daughter.

     Kira thought sadly 'well I'm already losing her to Jared, so what's the point' but she smiled and nodded anyways "see you at home dad" she said walking out of class.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kira walked to her car in the parking lot opening her door "Hey" Paul said smiling at her, Kira jumped surprised, her eyes widen and she looked at him "hey, ugh hi, um your still here." She said to him trying not to stutter "Yeah, I waited for you." He said looking down at his feet, his hands in his pockets.

"You waited for me? That's very sweet of you, um why did you?" She asked him confused as she gulped "I'm I wanted to ask if you might wanna hang out later?" He asked shyly to her, and once again her eyes widen not believing this was happening.

"You want to hang out with me? Ooh um yeah sure." She said to him her heart racing as she smiled "good, can I have your number?" He asked her biting his lip "Yeah sure here" she wrote her number on a piece of paper and handed it to him.

"I'll text you later" he said to her and she got in her car smiling and drove away.

Maybe things are turning good for once.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So how was the first chapter? Thank you for reading, please comment and vote.