Chapter 2

Kira was starring at her locker blankly, she was thinking about what happened yesterday with Paul, after she gave him her number she got his message and they texted until midnight

Kira was starring at her locker blankly, she was thinking about what happened yesterday with Paul, after she gave him her number she got his message and they texted until midnight. They knew a lot about each other now but somehow Kira still couldn't believe it was happening to her.

Paul looked around the hallway trying to find Kira. He spotted her and he smiled coming up to her, he put his hand on her shoulder and on instinct Kira grabbed it, twisted it, and put it behind his back, once she noticed who it was she let go.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I didn't mean that I swear it's just instinct and I am so sorry I-" Kira was saying until she was cut off "it's fine don't worry, at least I know you can protect yourself." Paul said to her smiling, he looked at the time "I have to get to class, I don't need another detention but I'll see you after this period." He said cupping Kira's face, kissing her forehead and running down the hallway.

Kira stood still not knowing what just happened, Paul kissed her, well, her forehead but it was still a kiss, she snapped back into reality and started speed walking to class.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

      It was lunch time already and Kira sat at a table with Paul, Kim, and Jared. Paul to her left and Kim on her right, she felt odd her mind was else were. She saw Paul and Jared making jokes to each other, and Kim just watching them in amusement.

      Kira got up from her chair and started walking away "hey, we're are you going?" Kim asked her confused "to the bathroom" Kira replied smiling at her and running off quickly, she went into a stall and sat in the toilet seat.

       She breathed heavily and rubbed her temples, she sat there for 10 minutes and when she heard the bell ring, she left the bathroom and walked to her last period "hey" Paul said beside her, she jumped up "omg you scared me" she said with her eyes widen.

        "Are you okay?" He asked her worriedly "I'm fine, just tired." She replied walking into her fathers class. Sitting in her seat and Paul sitting next to her, she wrote down her notes and didn't pay much attention to class, Kira sighed putting her hands in her head.

 Sitting in her seat and Paul sitting next to her, she wrote down her notes and didn't pay much attention to class, Kira sighed putting her hands in her head