Chapter 7

Kira sat next to Edward on his left side as Bella sat on his right, they wore ugly yellow graduation caps, and gowns, in her own opinion they looked ridiculous but what could she do about, absolutely nothing.

"When we were five they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up, our answers were things like, astronaut, president or in my case a princess. When we were ten they asked us again we answered, rockstar, cowboy or in my case a gold medalist. But now that we've grown up they want a serious answer. Well, how about this, who the hell knows! This isn't the time to make hard, fast decisions. This is the time to make mistakes, take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere..." Jessica said but Kira blocked the rest of her speech as she turned around to see her mom and dad seated few chairs behind, she looked further behind to see Paul, Jared and Kim in the way back.

She caught there eyes and they all had a huge smile planted on there faces, she waved slightly turning back around, Edward looked at her with a smile, grabbing her hand and squeezing it. As students names where called, she finally heard her name "Kira Cho." The principle said and she stood up and got on stage as she heard hollers from the back and huge claps from her parents probably.

She grabbed her diploma, giving the principle a handshake. Kira walked off the stage with a huge smile.

>>>>>>>>

      Kira was outside the school as she looked around for him, as she finally spotted him, she ran and jumped in Paul's arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms on his neck, his arms around her waist as he spun her around

They looked in each others eyes as he full blown kissed her "Okay guys we get it, now stop." Jared said with a disgusted face as they both pulled apart "I did it." Kira said and Paul had a huge smile on his face "I know and I'm proud." He said as he set her down, she looked at Jared and Kim as they pulled her in a hug "Hey best friend." Kim said with smile.

"I'm sorry." Kira said with a sad smile "I know, and I forgive you." She said "It's cool, your like ancient, but you get to live to see the next generations and stuff." Kim said excitedly and Kira laughed, she heard coughing behind them as they all turned to look and see the Kira's parents with a disapproving look.

"I'll see you guys later." She said saying goodbye to the three, Kira faced her parents with a awkward smile "I thought the whole reason we moved you to forks was to get you away from them." Noshiko said angrily "Mom, he imprinted on me and I've had a crush on him for three years, you can't keep me away from them." Kira said stepping up to her mother.

     "Okay, both of you calm down." Kal said  stepping in between them "Well dad, why don't you try explaining to my mother, I don't have time right now." She said walking off in the direction to Edwards car, he turned around catching his eyes as she ran towards him, hugging him like she did with Paul.