Chapter 12: the double date.

After school Amanda and Niall came over. The double date was tonight. Liam wanted to go to a club. What is with these guys and clubs? We all hung out until Niall had to go get Liam. They were going to hang out until they came and picked us up. After Niall left we ran up stairs. We looked though my closet and Amanda quickly grabbed the dark blue dress.

"Hey!" I moaned. "Maybe I wanted to wear that!"

"Well you can suck it" she laughed as she went into the bathroom to change. I grabbed my red tight dress. I quickly put it on. Amanda walked out and looked at me. And pulled me into the bathroom. And we both looked at the mirror.

"DAMN! We look good!" We both started cracking up. I got serious.

"Hair and make up time.!" I straightened my hair and Amanda wanded hers. We put make up on and called the guys saying we were ready. 5 minutes later we heard a knock we grabbed our stuff. And opened the door. Niall greeted me with a kiss. And Liam greeted Amanda with a smile and holding out his hand to hold hers. She smiled and held his back. We walked to the car and drove to the club.

When we got there it was packed. The line was really long but all Liam had to do was give the guy a look and he let us in. We walked in and it was so loud. Me and Niall walked to the bar and got a drink . We then went and dance. I grinded up against him. I could feel him get hard. It made me laugh. We danced for a while then somthing strange happen I saw Jason and then I heard a bang. And everything went black.

Nialls P.O.V

I saw Jason in the crowd and as I was about to take grace and run. I saw he had a gun. I heard a bang and then everyone screamed. Grace dropped to the floor. Jason ran off. And out of the club. I kneeled down and held Gracie in my arms. Me and Amanda and Liam ran to the car. I got in the back seat still holding grace. Her eyes were still a little open. I saw blood and her getting pale. She was bleeding a lot. I started to cry. "Please stay with me princess. Stay with me princess. Please"