Chapter 36

Graces pov

I flop back into my bed and just lay there.

'How the hell does louis. Already have friends. He's an ass'

I heard something downstairs. And I being the snoopy person I am went down there.
I saw liam and Amanda sitting on the couch. God Amanda is really showing..

"AMANDA!! Omg I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!!" I run down the stairs and she stands up and hugs me.
"I know!!! I'm sorry I haven't been over lately" she pulls me in for another hug. And gets close to my ear "who's the kid in the kitchen?"
Whilst still hugging her I scoot over a bit and lean back and look in the kitchen.

"Ooooooh that's louis and one of his friends"

"Who's louis"

Louis walks out with one of his friends and boy he was cute, he had brown longish hair.

"I'm louis"

"And I'm harry, nice to meet you" he walks over to me and Amanda and Shake our hands and nods at liam.
He looks at Amanda's stomach.

"How far along are you?" He smiles

I chuckle, knowing Amanda she'll joke with him.

"Excuse me!?!?"

His face looses all color and emotion. He starts stuttering
" I-I'm so S-Sorry, please forg-give me?" He's basically begging on his knees.

"Look at the poor lad, stop joking with him" liam laughs

Harrys face was showing the relief he felt.

"Oh thank god!"

"I'm just a couple months" she walks over to the couch and sits down.

I excuse myself while they're all talk to get dressed.

--

I walk back down stairs and go to the kitchen and open up the fridge to get something to drink. I feel someone slap my ass, I smile laughing at nialls gesture.

"Cut it out niall" I say giggling finally finding my iced tea.
I turn around.

"I'm not niall"

--

HAHAHA I FINALLY UPDATED!!!! Took me long enough righhhht? Welllll I hope you like it. I'm trying v to get everything under control with this fanfic cause if you can tell it's kinda messy..... Cause when I started out I wasn't really a good writer.... Oops.. But now I've learned hahaha well anyway don't forget to read | crazed | I'm going to be doing some awesome things with that fanfic!!
Well I love you all