chapter 38

i woke up the next morning with a burning senstation in my hand. i pulled it out of the mound of covers that i had on and examined it. i went to my bathroom to get some neosporain to maybe help take the burning away.

'what the hell happened last night' i walk out of my room and down stairs to see harry passed out on the couch.

i walk into the kitchen and grab a cup from the cupboard and get some coffee. i slowly walk over to the counter and sit down on one of the stools. now think. what happened last night.

Flashback

"and god did it feel good"

he turned off the water and put his hands around my waist and lifted me up onto the counter. His lips attacked my neck, i let a few moans escape.

"god you sound so sexy"

"oh shut up and kiss me" i breathed into in mouth.

flashback over.

Did i cheat on niall with harry?!? i stand up and run into the living room to get harry, i walk over to the couch where he was so peacefuly sleeping and start to shake him.

"harry wake up!"

"my god what do yo- oh hey grace" he smirks "funny seeing you here"

"youre sleeping on my couch in MY house. what happened last night?"

"you dont remember?"

"some but not all"

"well grace, we came home made some food and-" he stops and looks behind me to see louis standing there on the stairs listening.

"aaaaaand" louis says strolling down the stairs and walking towards the couch we are on.

harry mouths to me 'we will talk later' i take that as a sign to drop the conversation.

louis turned on the tv and all three of us just sat there and watched it. harry was sitting next to me and louis was sitting next to harry. we all decided on ordering a movie and watching it.

halfway through the movie harry grabs a blanket and puts it over us. i can feel his hand creep to my thigh as he grabs it.

I try to move it away but he olds on tighter, the front door opens and I hear footsteps coming to the tv room. God was I glad to see my boyfriend when he walked in but I also felt a ping of guilt and sadness. I Jumped up and Harry's hand lost its grip on my thigh.

"Hey babygirl" Niall smiles as I basically run into his arms.

I pull him down to my level and kiss him. Hard. I needed his lips on mine not some creeps I needed his hands on me, not anyone else's. I needed him. No one else. I didn't care who saw this kiss, Harry needed to know that I was happily taken and didn't want or need him.

Niall pulls away.

"Someone's eager to see me I see" he moves his hand down and grabs my ass.

"Get a room!" Louis practically yells.

"Okay, no problem" Niall leads me upstairs and I could feel the burning sensation of Harry's eyes on me as I left the room with Niall.

----

So yeah.. I've been gone for 6th months.. I've had medical issues and school and family problems. I'm sorry.. But hey I get out the 12th of June so I'll be able to put more time into this, hopefully you like it? Whoever is still reading this at least..