❤✖Sans X Reader: I believe you✖❤

You entered the golden halls. It was quiet. Nothing to be hard but your faint breathing. Your body was covered in dust. But not any dust.

The dust of those you killed.

Toriel,Papyrus,Undyne,Mettaton and lots of other monsters. The underground was empty. Not a spec of life was shown. Except for yours,Flowey's and those past the corridor.

Murder

That's the only word that filled your mind. Your determination kept you going. You thought on how it ended to this.

You were sick and tired of the two timelines. Neutral and Pacifist. Everything was just so happy and cheery,which was apart of your personality. But you grew sick and tired of it. So, you did what anyone else would do.

You restarted.

"No! My child!" Was all that Toriel had said before disappearing. "N-no..." Said Undyne." I should have known it would end like this." Said Alphys. "I-ITS OKAY..." Said Papyrus. You turned and looked at San. He had a disappointed look. He grunted and turned around as he disappeared. Everyone disappeared.

Those thoughts disappeared as everything happened over again. Except,something happened. Your heart began to become stone hard as you killed every monster. You started to change. Everything about you changed.

You snapped back to reality. Your childlike smile reached to your deep pink cheeks. Your face was pale and your eyes blood red. Your F/C outfit was now L/F/C. And in your D/H was a steel knife. You saved at the little sparkle and started to walk down the golden titled floors. The knife was sharp. Sharp enough to cut through anything.

Even bones.

You stopped in your tracks to see Sans." Hehe..." He said. The skeleton looked nonchalant and relaxed." Well,well." You said." Speak of the comedian." You played with your knife,it never falling or scraping you. As you played,you listened to sans ramble on until it got to a part that interested you.

" Do you wanna have a bad time?" He asked." Cause of you take another step,you are REALLY not gonna like what happens next."

You,ignoring him,walked one step.

"Hehe. Smarty-pants,are we?" Sans said." Sorry,old-lady. This is why I don't make promises." Everything flicked black until you were back in the corridors. You looked at Sans. His once blue hoodie is now black. He closed his eyes.

"It's a beautiful day out.
The birds are singing,
The sun is shining,
The flowers are blooming." He went on.

"But on days like this,kids like you...."
He slowly opened his eyes to reveal his right eye glowing blue and emmiting a blue flame.

"S H O U L D B E B U R N I N G I N H E L L."

Then,before you knew it,several deer-like skulls appeared. They opened their mouths as a blinding light came out. It blasted you.

You disintegrated.

The knife danced around before finally falling. All that was left,was your F/C SOUL. But it shattered.

GAME OVER

You giggled." He-he! Looks like we're doing this again!" You said. You pressed continue. You walked down the corridors again to be met by Sans. He was twirling a bone on his index finger." Hey,kiddo." He said. You picked up the knife you dropped." Still wanna go?" He asked. You pointed the knife at him." Guess so." He said. Everything flicked black until you were back in the corridor with Sans. He was wearing black as he said those famous words.