♨⭐Sans x Reader: A normal morning⭐♨

You yawned as you got out of bed. Well,not your bed.

Sans bed.

You stretched and got out. You slipped on your F/C slippers and put on your F/C robe. You walked out into the hallways. You smelt something burnt.

Like pasta.

You groaned a bit before walking to the bathroom to brush your teeth. You grand your F/C toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it. You wet it and started to brush your teeth.

.
.

After you were done, you washed your face. You put up the
F/C toothbrush and F/C rag. You walked out of the bathroom and downstairs. You saw sans and Papyrus in the kitchen.
"Morning,papyrus. Morning sansy." You said." GOOD MORNING,Y/N!" Said papyrus." Mornin, Y/N." Said sans. You looked at Papyrus. He was cooking pasta on the stove. You looks over his shoulder.

Burnt

Dangit. Should have never fixed the stove.

You thought to yourself.

You sat down at the table. Papyrus placed a plate of pasta in front of you. You made a face. Papyrus sat down across from you while sans sat next to you." Try and chow it down." Whispered sans. Luckily, Papyrus didn't hear." Sorry,I have other plans." You whispered back.

You whistled. A familiar white dog stuck it's head put of the couch. "C'mere,boy." You said to it. It happily ran over and jumped on the table. It started wolfing down the food." HEY!" Yelled Papyrus. The dog stopped and looked at Papyrus.

"Um....." You said." you'd better run,Pap." Said sans.

Just as he said that,the dog jumped on papyrus. "HEY! GET OFF OF ME!!!" Yelled papyrus. The dog did as was told and got off of papyrus. But as it did,something was missing from him. The dog had something white in his mouth.

A bone.

"YOU MUTT! GET BACK HERE WTH MY ARM!!!" Yelled papyrus. He got up an started to chase the dog. They both ran out of the house and into Snowdin.

You and Sans sighed in relief as you both put the dishes in the sink." So that was your plan?" Asked the skeleton. You nodded." Yup!" You said. You walked towards a cabinet. You opened it to see different kinds of fruit and vegetables." How do you guys even have this?" You asked. Sans shrugged." I don't know. Mostly cause of Vegetoid." He said. You just rolled your eyes and giggled.

You stuck your hand in ad pulled out a banana. You sat back at the table. Sans was looking for some ketchup. He found some and sat back next to you." Hmmm,hmmm. Hmm. Hm." You hummed a song. Sans turned to you." Watcha hummimg-" he was cut off." Hm? What's wrong?" You said swallowing the bitten piece.

He gave a surprised expression before he blushed a bit." Hey. What's up?" You asked.  He didn't answer.
" Hello? Earth to Sans?" You asked once again.

"What are you eating?" He asked." A banana? Why?" You replied. He took a deep breath in before saying,

" I'll let you eat MY banana whenever you want.~"

It took you a few seconds to process that before blushing. The bitten piece fell out of your mouth and on the floor. Sans grew a wide grin on his face.

"OMG!!!!! YOU IDIOT I HATE YOU! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!? I'M TRYING TO EAT HERE!!! C'MON YOU JERK!!!!" You sputtered out. Your whole face was red. He ran out of his seat as you got up and ran after him. You were a blushing mess while sans was a laughing mess. He ran outside with you following." YOU IDIOT I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!" You yelled. Papyrus got his arm back an put it on. When he did,he saw you chasing sans." OH! ARE WE PLAYING TAG!?" He asked.

Let's just say,this was a normal morning.